• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not rely a bug but...

Tall ship

Landlubber
Could somebody make me a mod so i can reforge all swords of the same type to perfect quality, i know it was already made for good quality but, i just wish i would not have to slave away for hours to get them all in top shape, it kills the fun a bit, especially when you collect like 200 swords(which is now commonplace with corpse looting). You have to select every one of them, approach the blacksmith, deal for repair, and now 200 times like this. You see how it can become tiresome.

I love my swords, and my knives, daggers, axes, even my shovels and spades, i just like them all, and i like having my ship chest bursting with different wepons so i can arm my crew and officers as i see fit.

I seem to remember that this feature has already been made. Turns out my memory serves me right:
Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 4:
- Code updates:
. Boudewijn Smidt, blacksmith in Kralendijk (Bonaire) has some apprentices and can repair all your blades at once now by Sulan
Please let us know how this works. :)

Back