• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Octave Fabre

Scoundrel

Sailor Apprentice
Well... I can't find him.
He's suppose to be on antigua, somewhere near Naval Academy? Or inside? I searched whole city and couldn't find him.
Is he on Antigua for sure or did I misunderstood something?
Also: is it normal, that all Naval Academies are empty? I just assumed that they're used only in different storyline.

I thought he was supposed to be in Guadeloupe's Naval Academy. Are you playing the Standard storyline or Jack Sparrow one?

Standard.
Turns out that was just some bizarre bug. When I loaded game I couldn't open any tabs in menu (after F2 I just could look at my character but couldn't open ship, journal or anything else, couldn't change my name or outfit).
So I loaded old savegame and did this quest again and last journal entry was completely different. Previous one didn't even mention Octave by his name, just said about meeting someone in Naval Academy on Antigua (or St. Johns, can't remember now). I figured who am I suppose to meet from other topics on this board.
Now it says his name and places him at Pointe a Pitre. So on Guadeloupe.

I just have no idea what is going on :D

Ah! That's in the Elizabeth Shaw side quest. That section can get buggy until you play dice with Davey Jones. Once you get past that it should work well.

Back