• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Older Builds

Can you still download older builds like build 11, 12, 13 or can you only download build 14 now and can you install build 14 and 12 at one time on another disk or something?

I'll ask this in a new thread because the other one is another subject

Can you install build 11 and 12 too then or not? I'd love to install build 12 again, do you have a link for that?

And must I delete build 14 then? I don't know how I can install the stock game again without deleting the build 14

Repeat: You can have as many different POTC installs as you have hard drive space. You do not need to delete one install before adding another one if you have the hard drive space.

Build 12 is available from that ModDB page as well. I've got the Build 11 installer also still somewhere on my HD, but can't upload it until I get back home.
That will be at least another two weeks from now.

If you reinstall your game, make a copy of your Stock Game folder on an external HD or something.
Then you can make multiple copies for multiple modpack versions.

What is the oldest build you've made?

I've installed build 14 on the D disk. Does it work if I install the stock game on the C Disk now?

Every POTC install is self contained. You can put a dozen different installs on one hard drive and as long as you name each EXE differently so it knows which install it belongs to they all willl work fine.

I've got an external HD with around 20 different Build 14 WIP installs on it. They all work next to each other.

There was a Build 10 before Build 11, but 11 was the first one that worked on ALL language editions.
Not sure about before Build 10; that was before my time.

This is correct. Clipboard01.jpg All the links posted are correct.

Back