• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Packet Boat

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Here you are a new ship, the potbs packet boat:

smwo0m.jpg

ddolcl.jpg

mrv9j7.jpg

w1eolk.jpg

What do you think?

Thank's, i've got to fix the mast1 and i've got the same problems, i can't walk and i vcan't see the blots :shrug

Amazing! Didn't knwo that its possible to convert PotBS Ships, know we con get the San Felipe and other ons for fitting better for the COAS era, thats brilliant!!

I can convert also only the yacht because the other ships are in an archive that i don't know how to open... :shrug
I'm reading about that, when and if i can we've got its ship in potc... :dance

MWHAHAHAHA! BRILLIANT! Congratulations matey and thanks a lot! :D Keep 'em coming! :D

You don't have to say thank to me, ii have to say thank's to you that allowed me to make this, with yours teachings and advises :onya

Very nice oskar! One thing though, we should hide them. PotBS owns these models. People from the boards there who make ships for fun and submit them to PotBS aren't allowed to use it else where. So we should be careful when adding these.

(But god do I like them ;) )

Ok, but i don't "borrow" it from the potbs archive, i found it in the pack for the modders with 2 examples ships, the packet boat and the yacht...

To cover your back you could ask the respective creators of any ships you wish to port over, they most likely will only say yes as long as they are given credit for the model(s) and that no changes are made to the ship ie new masts added things like that.

That IS a nice ship. I hope we can figure out some way so we can include her. :cheeky

good morning today ill log in potbs site and ask a copy of the new ship for potc, may be good to have a new ship model for every ship class....

Looks nice!

:D Hope to see more of these ships converted over! Hercules, Poseidon errr.... San Philip, the Prince?

Q: What is the crew path your model is using?
Because I saw the crew floating several meters above the deck in one of those screens.

yes but we can get only the user created ships because the flyng lab has got the rights of the originals.... its the surprise crew path im not able of making a new one...

I am glad you succeeded in this. When I asked the same about these user created ships, my thread got deleted. Even though there were old members there building ships and testing them in POTC!

Nice work there Oskar94, now you have your back covered and should be able to port what ever user made ships the community have made without any problems. In less your only limited to those who approach you that is.

Back