• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

permanent NPC death mod?

MatthewThePirate

EccentricMatthew
A thought that came to mind when playing POTC the other day, it would be good if NPC's that die/you kill in towns stay dead, rather than them coming back every time you load the area, I know it may break quests, but for a realism aspect, that's what the player must accept when doing these actions. are there any mods that make the NPC's have a perma death and not respawn?

That is already in the game. If a quest person is killed before his quest is activated, the next time you are at that location he will be there but with another name.

well not just quest people I mean, for example, I go in the pirate town on nevis with all my men, wipe out everyone there, and when I go back in later all the same people are the, same looks, same names, the tailor is a good example, I kill him, he is back. or in the tavern, I kill the bartender, they are always back. and all with the same name

Back