• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Peter Blood side quest

Since Peter Blood is only a temporary quest character, it seems hardly worth it to do much of anything here.
And while he was a doctor by profession, he is also a very successful pirate captain.

That would be counter productive. The last thing I need is a big cloud of black smoke enveloping me when I'm in the middle of a fight.
Let's.... not.... go there again.... :shock

The ghost of Bartolomeu lives on. Though I'm now supposed to be helping recapture the Princesa, some of the conversations still mention the Santiago. And then there's this, the showdown on the ship in question:
pedro_rivera.jpg

I have installed the zip file of 12th February. But I'm still continuing the same game, so anything which requires a new game won't have taken effect.

Peter Blood is for the Standard storyline Laurens de Graaf for the BBF one.
This evening, I'll check the dialog files to see if I've forgotten to adapt some of them.

I think Grey Roger is playing Nelson, which should be pretty much the same as Brave Black Flag for this.
Not sure how up-to-date my latest ZIP was. And there will be another proper update later this week.

Not sure how much effort you need to put into this.
I might end up taking these sidequests out of the Storyline folder altogether.
Then to swap between characters/ships in dialog, I can put some pre-processors in place.
But that is for later....

Back