• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Picture War

Crazy guys playing Marco Polo with AK-series rifles accidentally kill Darth Malgus and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

motivational-poster-marco-polo-african-soldier-machine-gun.jpg

Time- The melted metal cools in the foundry equipment over several hours, after which it causes massive delays while it is cleared out.
220px-MontreGousset001.jpg

so what has transpired here... my foundry is still operational no matter that the metal cooled off...and the time machine is used to do what ?? go back to the start of the thread ?? where ?? when ??

Now you're making me get queasy. Did you do this on purpose? I have a bad taste in my mouth and am having bad flashbacks. I have seen more slides like that one than I care to think about. I helped develop some of that technology and the auto-logic. Are you affiliated with SMDC or SMDBL? Do I know you? I don't think they would appreciate their slide up on here in any event. It may not be classified now but it is still considered 'need to know".

Besides it wasn't ballistically delivered. It was a suitcase nuke. :D A SNUKE - AND the blast already happened. So I cleaned up all the time crap and wiped the slate clean. So you should have a picture of decontamination teams or something. :rolleyes:

MK

Far more advanced alien civilization uses intergalactic warship to wipe out NATO missile defense grid.

frigate01.jpg

Now you're making me get queasy. Did you do this on purpose? I have a bad taste in my mouth and am having bad flashbacks. I have seen more slides like that one than I care to think about. I helped develop some of that technology and the auto-logic. Are you affiliated with SMDC or SMDBL? Do I know you? I don't think they would appreciate their slide up on here in any event. It may not be classified now but it is still considered 'need to know".

Besides it wasn't ballistically delivered. It was a suitcase nuke. :D A SNUKE - AND the blast already happened. So I cleaned up all the time crap and wiped the slate clean. So you should have a picture of decontamination teams or something. :rolleyes:

MK

Their slide was available on Google images, along with dozens of others. The system was also featured in an issue of Popular Science (or Mechanics, maybe?) in great detail.

Enterprise_NX-01.jpg

And in a plot paralleling that of the third season of Star Trek Enterprise...

Back