• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pinnace Berlin

Wow that looks really good. Is that skin available somewhere? How did you get the sails to look like that?

edit - sorry gettin the hang of this. I mean that Neptunus skin looks really good. that's the skin I am interested in

[QUOTE
You like the Neptunus? That is my fantasy Christmas package paint job and the sails are in POTC. That is where that screenie comes from. I have that paint job in POTC but have not put it into GOF2 yet. If you want it I could convert it.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do like it. Yes please and thank you.

I can find that sail texture in the latest POTC mod then? Any idea what it's named?

I am busy with a project now but will get that paint job together soon. I actually thought it was already in the game, but it does not seem to be there.

That particular texture is in POTC-->resource-->textures-->ships-->sails-->sail_petros_blue_white.tga.tx It is dated 2007 so is in any version of POTC except stock.

Back