• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Played trough whole mainquest

ANSEL

Corsair
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
I have now played the whole standard storyline to its end. I have no problems with
doing that. If this new update dont force a new game, I will go further on seeing what
happens at high levels, and have a look of the sidequests too.

I have now played the whole standard storyline to its end. I have no problems with
doing that. If this new update dont force a new game, I will go further on seeing what
happens at high levels, and have a look of the sidequests too.
Just curious. Do you remember on which level you ended or do you have a screenshot of the character from then?

Just curious. Do you remember on which level you ended or do you have a screenshot of the character from then?
I still have that standard storyline in my test game. I'm at level 32 there. Witch sreenshots do you have in mind.

I still have that standard storyline in my test game. I'm at level 32 there. Witch sreenshots do you have in mind.
from the F2 character screen.
Preferbly you and your officers

Attachments

• seadogs2_0000.jpg
    seadogs2_0000.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 100
  • seadogs2_0013.jpg
    seadogs2_0013.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 73
  • seadogs2_0024.jpg
    seadogs2_0024.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 100
  • seadogs2_0032.jpg
    seadogs2_0032.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 76
  • seadogs2_0043.jpg
    seadogs2_0043.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 86
  • seadogs2_0058.jpg
    seadogs2_0058.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 83
  • seadogs2_0080.jpg
    seadogs2_0080.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 74
@Levis: Unless I'm very much mistaken, those skills are FAR too high for their character levels!
Most of the quest characters, if I see correctly. And Danielle is SUPERHUMAN at a lower rank compared to a player who isn't! :shock

so what I think happens is because he isn't using auto level the characters are initialized and set up with some skills already. but they also get skill points. Missed that so going to fix that.

Back