• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poseidon

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
Hi, the works on the Suprise are going to be finished ready, so i started working on this beautiful ship, i'm putting ours textures on it, then i will convert she, i'll post some photos as soon as i can, now i'm from my old nokia 6230:)

What kind of ship is the Poseidon? And what nationality? Surely not this one? :razz
poseidon-0.jpg

No, she's not that :shrug

Is the one that Jabberdau gave me, the Poseidon and the Raa from Pirates Of The Burning Sea ;)

Tomorrow i'll posts some photos :keith

Nice one Pieter, :rofl I wonder how long it would take to sink her? I guess she couldn't shoot back.

No, she's not that :shrug

Is , the Poseidon and the Raa from Pirates Of The Burning Sea ;)

Man, are you guys getting POTBS ships now??? Can you get the Oliphant, 50 Gun, and Stralsund? Now those are some great 17th century ships. I've wanted to port them forever. If I could just get ahold of their files.

MK

Thanks Mate!

Holy Crap she's gorgeous!!!

What other POTBS ships can you get?

MK

What kind of ship is the Poseidon? And what nationality? Surely not this one? :razz
poseidon-0.jpg

The hull itself was made from drawings of the danish ship Oldenborg of 1740. It was designed by a danish naval architect using french design methods. The rigging was made from english measurements, but the blocks and details are french. The stern was mostly copied from the french Le Fleuron of 1730.
The head I think is like on the Oldenburg except for the figurehead which is custom to fit the name : )

Raa was built in 1709 by a danish architect using english design methods. The original drawings was very detailed which means I was able to keep it faily close to the original.

I really like the color scheme, and the gunport lids :onya

Beautiful! I was so annoyed that she was a "universal" 4th rate in POTBS. She is a 3rd Rate, no mistaking it! And a Beautiful one at that!

Hope she is in the next patch! :D

That IS a very nice ship model! Thanks for letting us use her, Jabberdau! :bow
And thanks to Jack Harrison for working on putting her in PotC. :doff

Hi, for now i can get thr Raa, another beautiful Jabberdau's ship.
I have to make it a bit low poly, i tested it and in potc she get a fps too low, i think it's the engine, too old :modding

I hope to get her ingame soon :doff

PotC ships are compatible with AoP and CoAS anyway and the other way around.
Just a slight bit of reworking is required and that can all be done with the TOOL.

I know I know, I just see everyone making ships and working on stuff and talking about PotC, makes me wonder if us port CoAS players have been forgotten! sniff... :p

Well, Pgargon makes HIS ships for CoAS. And anyway, it really very much doesn't matter because ANYONE can do the conversion work!

Back