• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poseidon

Update, in game, what do you think?

33kvyia.jpg

juffv8.jpg

awrwuu.jpg

That's one beautiful ship! :woot

By the way, how is your HMS Surprise doing? Has she been uploaded yet? :?

since u already told u got it from potbs, i wanna know its poly count ,did u reduce it or not , and why did i use those high poly guns again (whose pc u wanna kill )

This are the cannons that are used by pgargon and that are in a lot of ship, i have to use the stock ones?

Looking great! :cheers

Just out of curiousity, what's your FPS during a normal battle with this vessel?
and your System Specs aswell of course :D

For everyone's information, I'm waiting for the files from Jack Harrison, so that I can finalise the locator work in the flags and guns.
So she's currently in the works, still.

Good to see you again! :drunk
Damn pc's breaking down...

Lovely. That sure was a quick conversion :onya . Wish I could persuade some of the other PotBS shipwrights to join too...

Very nice indeed! ;)
Oldenborg was a 60-gun fregate, Raa was equipped with 30 guns (with lower weight, depth and better sailing in mind). I just wonder if you plan to stick to those numbers, or will you fill up all the ports?

Thank's, but the regards have to go to Jabberdau :rolleyes:

If you could we'll be happy a lot :cheers

For the pc, i have a Sony Vaio AW series with 4GB of ram and a Nvidia 9600 as graphic card...

We'll be sure to include her in Build 14, of course.
By the looks of it, Jack Harrison tests her on Build 14 anyway. :yes

Back