• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC crashing

Jamesg246

Landlubber
Right the game loads to the main menu but when i go on new game and try select a story the loading screen comes on for a while then the screen goes black and the game closes.. is there a way to fix it or is it screwed?

methinks it's a!! now rather perfectly explained in the added start-menu at install. Sort of, like any landrat can agree with. Ordinary issues that is. Have another scroll at...give us a sec.

installing at the C-Partition befobbelt (ferinstance-ish) an insider Rollandse gecko. Who has tried that, recommendable? mwuhaha. Tell us how you fare, la'ers.

..the F-segment on a hard disc at ca beginning 2.third is the very ideas. eF like in faster. Or G-ames as in fun. Pleasure-tyes .. reading stuff and such.

Have you followed the advices, all of them? so most of the freebooters got 14 Beta 2 running. Have done the now pimped-up version on me pc and start now a game with it. Sorry for any inconveniences.

That could be come a splashing and ..where do swash-bucklers stem from? hey, keep the deck clean, the brooms out of the way and roll up yer throwers, hoyé.

:ahoy

Most of the time I don't understand him either. But if you feel like working a puzzle and try to figger out what he be sayin, ya find he is harmless.

your problem is probably either a bad install or more likely, you have a computer with Intel graphics. What are your puter specs?

I'm guessing it may be that mobile intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset isnt good then??
And crazy pirate guy no offence intended :)

You need to install it to the same folder as your PotC game. That will allow the game to run, but not smoothly as this is software rendering that bypasses the graphics card.

I had already done that but it randomly decided to work, i just have to save it before changing areas as it usually crashes

What is that feature suppose to be doing? may I merely guess it's for instances where the system is on the brink of runnin' ruins and some nifty trick fiddles with the sound so the rest can function more at ease, inni'. No? surprizee, our new acquaintance will probably have to gussy his gear up a bit. Slightly, just marginally improved to a 64er AMD 32oo, 76oo GT, 3G Ram dual, Raid-0 consisting in two HDs (3. for an alt. OP, stuff and progs) and a slim Windows de Linux partition. Should be available for much less than 5oo euros. Someone just now in the flow of things concerning an appropriate set? or a, the very webpage for getting an idea plus a link? ta then. - You can administer some tweaks to nVidea/ATI's settings, best drivers (what were them again??) and defragmentizing every time you change a lil at the pc, complete new-start on beginning the game. T´ da. What have we read earlier? the game PotC: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (what isn't to be found on a certain Swedish file-site) would be using 4ooMs from those swappies? for this let min and max be that value at personal preferences [win - pause etc] a sort of Tom's Hardware source advised. One could also change the Bios, that though would induce a further topic.

Next k'wick posts then in other rolling weathers, freak yourself. :razz

Ahh, connect a large screen (tv, ca 32"; bug'r'em programs) and most of all your stereo. Easy !-)

When trying to decipher that I noticed a question about drivers. The latest drivers from both nvidia and ati cause problems. Do not use them. Instead use drivers from a few months ago.

Sriously, there are so many different things that can cause problems that I can no longer remember most of them. :(

this is why elephants need a compu'er. Additionally to ey good, tolerable one some keyboards for every letter they trample. Yo (perceiving sounds with feet from 50km afar)

Not that they cannot recall to use their trunks more carefully, ney, working on a pc is much more rewarding. Than forummen to name a phiew.

Not normal i'd say, having ears like that.

Back