• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC STOCK GAME

severus3

Landlubber
When i gon on ebay and stuff it says the game is for Windows 98/Xp/Vista will it work ok on Windows 7? (Stock game is Pirates Of The Caribbean for PC)

Yes it will. I am using Win 7 X64. Depending on your computer and its security settings you might have to create a DEP exception for it, but that is about it besides NOT installing it in program files. Again, it is the security settings that are the problem.

Thanks for all the help but my mom wont get the game for me on ebay cause she thinks ill just be wasting money cause ill turn out to not like the game :(

The nice thing with this game is if you don't like it, you can change it until you DO like it.
See the links in my signature for information, pictures, videos, etc. of what the game is like.
There's some "Let's Play" videos on our YouTube channel that show what the game plays like and should allow you to figure out if you'd like it or not.
Then maybe you can convince your mom. Good luck! :onya

True! This is a very large world and there is room for everyone in it from a depraved mass murderer to an honest merchant.

I have spent many years on and under the waves, most of them freshwater sadly, and sometimes this game is so real I can smell the salt air and when running close to shore I can feel the temperature and humidity change when moving from sunlight to shade and back.

Then there is the way the ships roll with the waves..........

This is my current desktop.

Back