• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Preparations for a walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm playing as pirate nationality, and I can't find oliver trust. The walkthrough says he'll be in the capital of my chosen nation (though he's always, ALWAYS been in port royal for me). I've checked port royal, havana, tortuga and willemstad and he just plain isn't there. I'd think it's because I chose pirate but that never stopped him before. Do I have to do something special to make him show up?

Doing the Peter Blood quest for the first time now. I robbed Weston's chest and spent the money on paying the one-eyed guy's debt, but there's no new dialog option with Bishop or Dyke so I can get him added to my crew.

Doing the Peter Blood quest for the first time now. I robbed Weston's chest and spent the money on paying the one-eyed guy's debt, but there's no new dialog option with Bishop or Dyke so I can get him added to my crew.

What does the guy say when you go back to him?

If you have the log book entry saying you took the stuff from the chest and that maybe you should keep it then the quest should be done, speaking to the guy again, you tell him you disrupted the deal and to wait till tomorrow, he should say something like "I can't wait that long" to which you have the reply "me neither" if its like this then the quest should be done and he will join you for the breakout

If I remember correctly it looks like there is still something to do with this quest in the log book and with what the guy says, but if your getting the same dialog as above it should be ok.

<!--quoteo(post=324532:date=Jun 2 2009, 05:45 PM:name=Bismarck)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bismarck @ Jun 2 2009, 05:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324532"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><b>Solutions:</b>

Later you need to find 10 totems (Seaward, this is stupid, boring and repetitive. Are you working for EA?)

Totem 1: Bermuda, Broken washbasin - swim around the ship
Totem 2: San Juan del Norte beach
Totem 3: Marigot cave
Totem 4: Port of Spain, random merchant
Totem 5: Fort-de-France, Dungeon
Totem 6: Tortuga, random merchant
Totem 7: Willemstad, residence
Totem 8: Hispaniola, Lighthouse of Santo Domingo
Totem 9: Santiago, torture chamber under church
Totem 10: Inca Temple behind Amatrice shore<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You have the freedom to choose.
You can't find ten totems. They can be bought. Alternatively, you can't search jewelry, wife, man, friend ... do not take those quests. You can buy some artifacts of Askold quest. But some artifacts, as the Admiral key, totems for bridge, you will need to find.

This is true. They can be bought. All Of Them. How? I found out how =)

Have you ever realised there are 10Totems Total.

5 Personal Skill and 5 Ship Skill ?

Each skill represent 1 Totem of Each Kind.
Get those skill at the exact or more LeveL.

And those Totem will appear randomly in any Street Merchants.

I prefer this method than to run around town, seas, fighting military and so on.

There are Total of more than 10 altogether. Those doesn't relate to the Tenochitan Quest. and some are related. Hope this adds up to anything I missed or misguided.

If I'm certain, This doesn't help. You need to find those Quest related one's XD

Question.

Have you guys done the English General Governor Quest?
The part where you are about to raid a town,
First you have to gather 4 type of pirates.

Jackman,
John Harris,
Henry Morgan and,
forgot the 4th guy name...

Then they all rejected the Governer quest but Morgan on the other hand,

Invited you to his house in Port Royal.
As you enter, He offer you to help him raid a certain Town that's filled with GOLD !
When you accept the Quest,

You have to go again... Get Jackman and John Harris in your team.
Which you need to get them fast and reach the Town as soon as possible.
You only have 50days to raid the Town.

When you gather all of them, You raid the Town mentioned...

( I had to go from Port Royal to Berumuda to get Jackman, Then head southward to get Harris... from here... I stress out only a few weeks left... I have to go !! ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST SIDE to BELIZE !!! )

Was so stress going over this quest without getting attack by milatary or patrol ships.

Anyway, I raided the Town and got respect from Morgan, Jackman and Harris.
Gold that blisten in my ship ~ That almost sank half the ship to sea... (Overweight)

Morgan will talk to you that your sink is OverWeight due to the Gold...
You either handle the gold yourself, or sell it to him. I think 200 each per 1 gold.

LoL i end up telling this than giving out a question... so I don't know what type of Quest this is... is it one of the main quest ?

How long the last mission(Portobelo+Panama) in Piracy Quest Line is active?
Strange thing,because i've sailed away from Shores of Darien and the quest is still in logbook... :shrug

Strange thing,because i've sailed away from Shores of Darien and the quest is still in logbook... :shrug

I think it stays active for 1 year ( gametime ) until Morgan returns from London.

I think it stays active for 1 year ( gametime ) until Morgan returns from London.

I think you have to speak with Morgan's secretary first, after a month or so (not sure about the waiting one month), who tells you that Morgan is in London. After that there is this 1 year wait period for quest-line to finally finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back