• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Problem when parrying o Attacks

darkevil

Sailor
There something very strange with my CoAS Gof game, i have to profiles :
- First one, with captain blood character who can parry and dodge attack while i'm press 'shift+right mouse button'
- Second one, with Nathaniel Hawks that cannot parry and dodge. When i press the combination key, the character make an attack from left to right (i'm think).

When, i'm trying to change settings in Option, the key 'Shift' doesn't works.
After seeing that 'Toggle Run' and 'Swift Attack' are using same key (Shift). I change these settings, but it revert to starting configuration.
What file must i change to have 'shift+right mouse button' configuration to parry and dodge capabilities ?!?
Thank you for any sort of help... ;)

Someone knows or to restore original settings without reinstalling game ?

Return to the default key configuration, and try pressing the wheel button + shift. (or middle button in some devices + shift)

I already try this but it doesn't work.
Someone can tell me what names of the files (or attributes) must i modify to restore those defense ?!

Load your current game, then press F1, go to options, return to default key configuration, and try mouse wheel button + shift....

If you change the key configuration before loading your game, it will no save it on your game profile....

I had tried many times to reset the setting (even tryed to change them) but nothing happens.
I think my option file is not original or some settings is hidden somewhere.

It's seems that when you play with Nathaniel Hawk, the hero of PoTC game (right name ?) you haven't same movement than Peter Blood, so you can't parry and dodge like Peter Blood does!
That i am wright or i alm wrong ?!

That might be the case. The POTC characters do not have the same animations as the COAS characters.

Back