• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with quest officers HP

I noticed that quest officers such as Rys Bloom and Baldewyn Coffier, probably others too, always get just 2 hp bonus after each level up instead of normal 10(Like the character I am playing with and random tavern officers). Is that a bug? How can I change that?

BC.jpg Those officers start out with huge amounts of HP. Do they need more HP?

For instance, here is my Baldewyn Coffier.

Well, yes they do start with a lot of HP, but I would still like to know how can I change their HP gain every single level.. :wp

I'm not sure whats happening. You can find it here I think:

\PROGRAM\Loc_ai\LAi_CreateOfficer.c

The ResetHP function should be executed for every character in the game upon level-up, so they should all be the same.
If they're not, I suspect the problem is in that function. If I recall, it is at the top of that file Levis mentions. :yes

indeed it is. touht I said that.
I also checked the officer get a certain HPBonus defined somewhere, but its only some quests character which get this one defined. The rest doesn't.

Well guys I don't really know what to do with these lines as I do not have the right knowledge, however I noticed that quest officer HP increase depends on the selected dificulty. On Apprentice its 2, on Journeyman its 4, on Adventurer its 6 and on Swashbuckler its 8 every level

Back