• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Problem with treasure quest and flags

Yes. That is normal. I have had to fight my way through all of them to an empty chest and also walked up to a full chest with no fighting at all.

When I first start a new game I try the false flags and maybe I'm just superstitious but it seems like they notice me faster with a false flag than without. So after a while I just don't bother any more.

When I first start a new game I try the false flags and maybe I'm just superstitious but it seems like they notice me faster with a false flag than without.
If you aren't flying a false flag, there is nothing to recognize. So that observation is of course correct. :cheeky
I checked a while back though and something weird did seem to be going on; that's why I want to check it.
Hopefully some time soon I can tell you that it works properly and you can go back to using it throughout the game.

I think in the end nothing went wrong here and it was just a matter of the randomization ...

Back