• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Problems with boarding

mastervillois

Powder Monkey
Do any anyone find boarding fights annoying in term of fighting. I always avoid fighting either:

1) Because i am afraid to slash one of a crew member. I tend to repeatedly pound the mouse button when fighting which is bad for your crew member standing next to you because after all the enemies fall down my bloodthirsty sword attack the nearest person. (i can't stop on time).

2) I can't loot corpse.

3) i forgot.

1) It does not hurt your crewmen to slash them.

2) Why can't you loot corpses? Does it crash the game?

3) It is rare, but if you get stuck and are unable to move to the next deck, hit F12 and you should be able to continue.

In reply to Hylie.
1) Thanks.
2) when i press the "action button" to loot corpse, i move to the next deck to fight. The "Loot" button does not work either.
3) I still don't remember, but thanks all the same.

Your buttons are messed up? In your POTC folder you will find an "options" file. Delete it and start POTC. A new options file will be created and you will have to reset the options from the main menu. That should get your buttons sorted out.

You move to the next deck because the action button also lets you go there. If you use enter to loot the corpse it will work I believe. or use the loot key.

Use the F3 key for looting when you see the icon. That should work, though it will indeed occasionally reload you by accident.

I would personally prefer to be generated in front of my crew on boardings. But that would require someone to update the boarding deck locator files.

Back