• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Programming Application

Danny Burkhart

Mr Conflicts
Hello fellow game developers, I am interested in applying for a spot for programming with the CryENGINE 3 SDK. The language I am most conformable with C++ and have an understanding for the CryENGINE 3 API and how it works. Most days I am available after I get done with school at 4:00 pm, and weekends I am usually completely free unless an event should arise. Another thing I would like to add is, I have worked with web programming before I became more interested in game development and if need arises I will be able to lend a helping hand, however it would be preferable to stick to game development for the most part.

:ahoymate!

It sounds like you have good useable skills. Have you scanned this site much yet?

Ahoy and welcome!

Thanks for offering to help with the project. I've added you to the Programmers group. :doff
We've recently been discussing the CryEngine mostly behind the scenes, so we'll shortly be transferring the key information over to the forum to let everyone know what needs doing.
I'll inform you when the thread has been posted.

Out of interest, how did you find out about Hearts of Oak? This may be useful for us to see how our recruitment ads are working.

Ahoy and welcome!

Thanks for offering to help with the project. I've added you to the Programmers group. :doff
We've recently been discussing the CryEngine mostly behind the scenes, so we'll shortly be transferring the key information over to the forum to let everyone know what needs doing.
I'll inform you when the thread has been posted.

Out of interest, how did you find out about Hearts of Oak? This may be useful for us to see how our recruitment ads are working.
I first read about this from your crydev post and then when I looked it up on Google using the search teams "Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas". From there I managed to find your moddb page and followed up your request for volunteer programmers.

I'm glad that worked out, then. I was kind of annoyed that I couldn't post links on CryDev. :wp

Welcome to the team, mate

We most definitely need some programmers to make this project happen, so you're most welcome indeed.
I have picked up some understanding of C-based programming languages working on Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons, but I am no expert in the slightest.
We need people like you! :cheers

Back