• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ransom

richardhell

Landlubber
Hi,

I captured a pirate ship and i've taken her capitain as a prisoner, he is in my cargo hold and when i look in characters interface, it says that his ransom is about 33000 and that i can turn him into officer and stuff...

My question is, where can i get the ransom for him, i tried with Nevis and Bonair pirate's leaders but they don't even want to talk to me and when i speak to the capitain in cargo hold i only can kill him or slap him in the face but nothing about where to get the ransom...

His name is Simon Blunden and he was the capitain of the french corvette from the quest with martinique's governor... - well, i think but not sure of that -

Can some one tells me where to get the money for sparing his life?

If he is the captain of the pirate ship in the Martinique governors quest - try going to the Martinique governor and see what he says. He might say something if it is part of the quest.

Have you been back to the Martinique Governor & recieved the reward ( is the Quest Book entry closed )

Because if the captain is part of a quest and not a random pirate captain - the quest may be interfering with the ransoming which should as you say for pirates be possible at a pirate port.

hi Talisman,

i've allready get my reward and quest entry was closed, then i spoke again with governor but nothing happened, he says something like i'm english and because of the war between our country he can't assign me for another mission...

Thanks anyway, but if you or someone else have another idea...

by :)

Here is an interesting thread on this topic, and some others.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16641-ahoy-mateys-and-a-question/page__view__findpost__p__379140__hl__ransom__fromsearch__1

thx miklkit,

I took a look at the thread youmentioned and found what i was looking for: you must be in a port of same nationality than the the prisoner to make the ransom dialog appear...

I'll try that next time ;)

Back