• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Replacing Two Loading Screens

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
I need someone to do some grafics work. Maybe @Mirsaneli or somone else can do it for me?
There are templates for loading screens found here:
Notice - Build 14 Beta 4: To-Do List | PiratesAhoy!

I need a nice loading screen for the hut in Oranjeport where the captain lives, and the new hotel in Cartagena. If you can't fine the places let me know and I will give you a code to get there.
Note that oranjeport is disabled in early explorers

If somebody can make some appropriate screenshots for those spots, I should be able to quickly throw them into the template.
I just prefer to not have to make the screenshots as well, because that takes more of my time.

If somebody can make some appropriate screenshots for those spots, I should be able to quickly throw them into the template.
I just prefer to not have to make the screenshots as well, because that takes more of my time.
I could make some screenshots later to night. About the resolution : personal I dont like widescreen, but
what will you prefer ?

I could make some screenshots later to night. About the resolution : personal I dont like widescreen, but
what will you prefer ?
Originally I tried to not use widescreen either, but eventually I gave up on that (because I kept forgetting to change my settings).
So right now we probably have a bit of a mix between mostly non-widescreen ones with a few widescreen ones thrown in.

Simple version: Whatever you prefer. As long as you use a reasonable resolution.
Ideally greater than 1024x1024, because that is what I'll try to make it.
But if not, I can make it 1024x512, which should be fine as well. :doff

I always use 1280 x 960, so that will be fine if I could use that. But anything op to
1920x1080 I can make, so it is just a choice I have to do.

I always use 1280 x 960, so that will be fine if I could use that. But anything op to
1920x1080 I can make, so it is just a choice I have to do.
If you could use the higher resolution, that would be preferred.
And if not, no harm done. :doff

These are the ID's of the locations:

Oranjestad_Port_Captain_House
Cartagena Hotel

You can get there by using:

Code:
DoQuestReloadToLocation("Cartagena Hotel","reload","reload1","_");

in the console. Change the Cartagena Hotel to the other id to go there.

These are the names they should have on the loading screens:

"House"
"Hotel"

Some Aruba screnshot , I dont know if thats will do. On to the hotel then. seadogs2_0040.jpg seadogs2_0067.jpg seadogs2_0055.jpg seadogs2_0047.jpg

well 2 of the shots are from inside the old captains hutt?
Its hard to find the hotel, the cosole code dont work for me,
maybee i misunderstand something there?

well 2 of the shots are from inside the old captains hutt?
Its hard to find the hotel, the cosole code dont work for me,
maybee i misunderstand something there?
Do you have the most recent version of the game already? It's added in my latest fixes so if you are using an existing savegame you can't reach it.

For the hut the first 1 kind of looks good, but shouldn't you disable the interface first?

Do you have the most recent version of the game already? It's added in my latest fixes so if you are using an existing savegame you can't reach it.

For the hut the first 1 kind of looks good, but shouldn't you disable the interface first?
I have 10 January with your 12 January fix, isent that the most recent version?
I thought I have disable the interface must have forget it, I make you a new one.

I have 10 January with your 12 January fix, isent that the most recent version?
I thought I have disable the interface must have forget it, I make you a new one.
than you should have it yes. Did you start a new game?

That would be in WoodesRogers quest but this is not exactly that location
- looks like an unmodified "flamanhouse".
Yes I copied the things from there first and I left that loadingscreen because I couldn't find another one.
It's modded a bit, but mostly the topfloor.
the second screenshot looks best I think.

Back