• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Replacing Two Loading Screens

the second screenshot looks best I think.

Im not quite satisfied with them, there is a difficult light and contrast, to work with, at the location.
Are you satisfied with the new hutts one?

The second one for the huts look okay

I need someone to do some grafics work. Maybe @Mirsaneli or somone else can do it for me?
There are templates for loading screens found here:
Notice - Build 14 Beta 4: To-Do List | PiratesAhoy!

I need a nice loading screen for the hut in Oranjeport where the captain lives, and the new hotel in Cartagena. If you can't fine the places let me know and I will give you a code to get there.
Note that oranjeport is disabled in early explorers

Unfortunately, I can't make anything before tomorrow afternoon. Is it too late?

We don't have any specific "deadline" right now, because there hasn't been any progress since I posted the last EXE (yesterday).
Now I'm mainly awaiting all sorts of stuff from @Levis plus TESTING, TESTING, TESTING.

We don't have any specific "deadline" right now, because there hasn't been any progress since I posted the last EXE (yesterday).
Now I'm mainly awaiting all sorts of stuff from @Levis plus TESTING, TESTING, TESTING.

Please save it as a normal imagefile. I don't have photoshop installed as I tend to boycot adobe programs

nvm: Paintshop seems to be able to open it. But I don't like it. I prefer ingame art

If someone posts the right screenshots here, I should be able to easily make it into a loading screen.
I just don't have the time to go screenshot hunting myself.

If someone posts the right screenshots here, I should be able to easily make it into a loading screen.
I just don't have the time to go screenshot hunting myself.

I will hunt the screenshot, just tell me the locations. Fort Orange, I think I found it in the Jack Sparrow storyline? Correct me if I'm wrong?

I will hunt the screenshot, just tell me the locations. Fort Orange, I think I found it in the Jack Sparrow storyline? Correct me if I'm wrong?
Just check the first post on the previous page. That contains exact details on what is needed.

@Levis: Find attached as requested. :doff

I've included them in my game, so they'll be in the next update.

Attachments

• Inside_Flamhouse.tga.tx.7z
    934.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Inside_HutRoundInside.tga.tx.7z
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 84
Back