• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion requesting ship ports from voyage century

pianicata4

Sailor Apprentice
hi all,im not sure if i already posted this but,is there any chance in future to port the voyage century ships,they look very cool althou some of them look indentical to the current ones but still there is some new ships that look cool specially the tier 1 ones,thanks in any reply :)

@pianicata4, we've actually got a few of them in PotC: New Horizons already, so it's certainly very possible.
Unfortunately they're also severely underdetailed, so they don't fit in very well with other mod-added ships.

Some of the Ships of the Line in our mod are still based on VCO hulls.
We added extra details and better rigging and textures, but they're technically the same models.

ahh i see cool but have you seen the level 12 ships i think there was also level 13 14 and 15 level ships

The ships from VCO are not detailed at all. Many very ugly to be honest. Not sure about those levels you mentioned.

Where are the ships available to download? If they're in the same format as PoTC ships, with a folder of .gm models which use .tga.tx texture files, then I may look at a few to see if they're worth bringing up to PoTC standards. Can any VCO ships be downloaded without needing the whole VCO game?

Back