• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Rheims house on bonaire freezing

Vicilu

Landlubber
I am in the part where you find rheims at bonaire tavern and then he show us (Hawk and Daniele) his house in the jungles, but when I enter, Rheims is dead and I faint after talking to Daniele (she doesn't even attack me) and then when Daniele is supposed to talk to Rheims nothing heappens, no talk, the camera stay on her as if I was controling her, and the F2 menu appears about her too, I can move only with left and right buttons, even not moving her will make she talk to rhims. This is the first time I do this story with the mod, I don't know what to do. :( it's the mod new horizons 14.2.2

this is the first time I post something here, is this a know bug? I have build 14 beta 2.2, do I need to download another patches? where?

:ahoy mate!

That is a big mess. I have played that many times and it has always worked well. Something has become corrupted. Try going back to a save from before you meet Rheims and see if it works.

Back