• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug sail ho again?

kaizerkat

Freebooter
ok, last time i mentioned this, i was told to upgrade to lastest version of the build project to fix pirflag4 error and others that were connected to sail ho event and i did. Losing all that progress i have made by starting a new game. Now, i get a pirflag2 error when sail ho happens and since i'm here writing, is cartegena complete or what? First time arriving to the new island and found no shipyard and no jungles to venture through. Which means there is only the port to dock and no island spots. I take it the fort is inactive for this reason. Any thoughts on these matters?

Refresh my alleged memory. What happens when you get that pirflag2 error?

Cartagena is not complete. The last I heard work is still being done, but i have no idea when it might be released. There is a shipyard as well as two taverns and a lot of town to explore. I found an unfinished shore location that might have fighting in it. I don't remember what is there anymore.
What do you mean by the fort being inactive? It fires on enemies just like the other forts.

Cheers,

never had such an error, sorry.

As fpr Cartagena ... I've been just there, and despite it's not yet ready, it is absolutely playable. Any important building is there and working, though I had a hard time to find out where they are. The one thing really missing is a jungle, a smugglers bay and well, smuggling.
But that requires one to do the jungle and all the stuff.

Just keep in mind this is a modpack done py people in their free time ... they do thing when they have time and when they want, 'cause they aren't paid for it.

when sailing, i encounter a sail ho and get ctd and the info it gives is a pirflag2.dll error or that's the reason it crashed. Before in my last post it was a pirflag4 error and the reply was to upgrade to lastest version to fix the problem.

As far as the shipyard, i guess i'll have to check each building for it and i just assumed the fort was not finished yet.

Back