• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Sail To" vs. Realistic Sailing

"Sail To" or Realistic Sailing?

• Sail To...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Realistic Sailing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps I should post a poll to see if we need a poll... :shock:

Honestly, I had no idea my little tipsy rant would spark such a discussion. I should get liquored up more often before I post!! :cheeky

har, me and ol' Mad twin love de ol fashoned fighting...we hate the unrealistic "Sail to"...wtf is that?? :cheers lol...as for ol Maddy, on ur comments...

I should get liquored up more often before I post!!  

har! dis is how we ALL get into good discussion! as me ol great friend AND brother Andy says (ps he is old lol), "if you drink, conversation flows through you like diahreea." :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Har! Catalina be right, prerequisite = 3 rums fer every 2 posts :cheers  xD:[/quote]

Heh... Payable to me. Stack those kegs over here, lads. Thankee! :p:

Rum, der kryptonite der Plagiatoren!

alas, me third post in german, without a translator! dis be the best way to sharpen me german skills for good!!! arghh!!!...alas, i dont know the german word for rum, and im too lazy to use a translator... :p::

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Har! Catalina be right, prerequisite = 3 rums fer every 2 posts :p:  :cheers[/quote]

By crikey! Aye'll drink ta that! xD:

Gee with all this drinkin' maybe we should move this to the Blind Parrot... Aw heck with that, we can drink anywhere we want, this is a PIRATE ISLAND! :gday :dio

If dey start mak'n rules tew where ya can drink.i'd jest be break'n em
never much cared fer rules 8) :cheers :cheers

Back