• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

sails and emblems

What ship are you sailing? If it is too small you do not get the option of sail emblems. For example frigates are too small.

Start paint, press Paste and it'll show up. Then save as JPG and attach here.

Start paint, press Paste and it'll show up. Then save as JPG and attach here.
ok hope this helps... :cheers..got 1 other question crew does not use their guns

Attachments

• BlackHawk.jpg
    BlackHawk.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 65
  • sail.jpg
    sail.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 64
  • sail-1.jpg
    sail-1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 65
Aha. I did not think to look there. :facepalm In my install the "special sails" number 9, the Catalonia emblem is missing. Do the standard sails show emblems at all any more?

You had the misfortune to encounter the Soliel Royal. That ship has a bad problem with the flags, as you have noticed.

Do you mean that when fighting, your ship crew does not shoot their hand guns? No they will not.

Can you check your RESOURCE\Textures\Ships\Sails folder? There should be 233 files in there, but I'm thinking maybe some are missing?
The Select Sailt interface could definitely use some attention though.

And HOLY CRAP @ the Soleil Royal! :shock

Ok, I just looked and I have 233 items in there.

Also, my sail interface is different from BlackHawk's. When "standard" sails are selected the emblems can not be selected. The only way to get sails with emblems is to use the "special" sails, but I don't have a big enough ship yet. It has always been this way in Build 14.

And yes, that is normal for the Soliel Royal. :facepalm

Can you check your RESOURCE\Textures\Ships\Sails folder? There should be 233 files in there, but I'm thinking maybe some are missing?
The Select Sailt interface could definitely use some attention though.

And HOLY CRAP @ the Soleil Royal! :shock
yes their are 233 files... :woot

Aha. I did not think to look there. :facepalm In my install the "special sails" number 9, the Catalonia emblem is missing. Do the standard sails show emblems at all any more?

You had the misfortune to encounter the Soliel Royal. That ship has a bad problem with the flags, as you have noticed.

Do you mean that when fighting, your ship crew does not shoot their hand guns? No they will not.
when i board another ship crew do not use their guns.... :ixi

Back