• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Santisima Trinidad

glogoglo

Landlubber
does somebody know something about a downloadable version of Santisima Trinidad
doesnt if is for potc or aop
please help me
i like soooo much this ship

please help me

it aint finished yet so i havent uploaded it yet, this is her current state 1.jpg

please help me

it aint finished yet so i havent uploaded it yet, this is her current state [attachment=7085:1.jpg]
are you still working on her
its a grate ship and youre doing a greate job with her
please uplade it when you have it

she looks great ZarethPL! :onya I like how you are including little details like around the bowsprit and the fighting tops that most would not have noticed missing if left out, but that make the ship much nicer to look at when added.

Think she'll be done any time soon? :hmm Would love to actually see it ingame. She's been in the works for months. But she looks REALLY good.
Keep Up the good work there ZerethPL :onya

ZarethPL
How your work on Santisima trinidad
you only must put the model on gm format(think so)
am i right?

please help me

it aint finished yet so i havent uploaded it yet, this is her current state [attachment=7085:1.jpg]

You're doing a really nice job on that ship there ZerethPL. :yes Keep up the good work. :onya

Think she'll be done any time soon? :hmm Would love to actually see it ingame. She's been in the works for months. But she looks REALLY good.
Keep Up the good work there ZerethPL :onya

Oops. I actually forgot that I already said this (Silly me). Sorry if I'm accidently spamming here.

so we could pretty much say the progress is abandoned? that's a big shame as the model looked as pristine as the vessel itself could be. I would love to be able to sail her, but alas I'm not a modeler myself.

i have to be honest. It brings a tear to my eye knowing that this great ship will not find its way into this community. Im sure the creator has his reasons but its a damn shame that it wasnt finished. maybe someone will take on the mantle of responsibility of bringing this great project to completion. Until that day, i will wait.... and hope. :nerbz

It is a shame indeed, ZarethPL was creating a real work of art here:( I don't know if there was an issue with construction or not, my guess is real life intervened, it happens to everyone.

ZarethPL is still around occasionally. He did some work on cannons for Hearts of Oak as well.

If he can't finish her himself hopefully Zereth could export his model so that another PA shipbuilder could possibly finish her.:unsure

Back