• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Sao feng has lost his bodyguards side-quest

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, im in turks after talking with guard (I threatened him, im a pirate or not?). Attaked by soldiers outside jail, talked with stalian at land-ho to turks at ship's deck, went to tavern and killed him. Not i sailed to white reefs where I went to the masked men hideout. I spoke with padre domingues but I didnt found the gilrls. I killed the masked men leader but yet I didnt found the girls. Could anyoine help???

ive went mate, nothing that helps me there...

The girls should be in the masked men's prison with padre domingues - when you kill the masked men's leader & free padre domingues - they should be freed at the same time.

It looks like something has gone wrong with your game earlier on in the quest.

:shrug

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:moddingTHE FUCKING LAST QUEST FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
But i got one more questio, how can you customise game? Theres a button in all campaing's title with a button that sayis customise...

But i got one more questio, how can you customise game? Theres a button in all campaing's title with a button that sayis customise...

The Customise button does not work ( not implemented ). I think it was put there so that in future you could access the old "Customise Character" interface ( as used in Build 13 ) and change the appearance and stats of your character before starting a story. But getting the "Custonise Character" interface to work with the new multi-storyline interface, of Build 14, has never been achieved.

:(

Thanks and, back to the main thread, anybody knows how to fix the bug of sao feng's bodyguards?

Thanks and, back to the main thread, anybody knows how to fix the bug of sao feng's bodyguards?

To put Sao Fengs girls in the cave with Padre Dominigues
open the console file in the PROGRAM folder:
and put this code in it :-

ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("padre Domingues"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto21");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Sao Feng's Body1"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto22");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Sao Feng's Body2"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto23");

so that the Console looks like this:

Code:
// Jerry-rigged console file.
//put code under ExecuteConsole() below.
//NK 04-08-28
// not needed I think extern void InitShips();
#include "SDK\LocatorWrite.c"
#include "Upgrade.c";
extern void InitItems();
extern void InitCannons();

void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;

ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("padre Domingues"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto21");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Sao Feng's Body1"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto22");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Sao Feng's Body2"), "Turks_Cavern_01", "goto", "goto23");

switch(0)
{
// Case 0 = Various test and cheat codes
// Case 1 = Location coordinate information
// Case 2 = Automatic instant cheats in port

case 0:
  // LAi_EnableReload();
  // Give ship

then save console.

Start game and load Save from before you enter Masked Mens hideout cave. -- Press F12 to activate console --- and enter cave and see if girls are in the cells next to padre Domingues.
Hopefully this should work :unsure If it does not work - enter the cave then Press F12 and see if they are there.

( the code is taken from the both_reaction.c file in the PROGRAM\Storyline\LegendJackSparrow\quests folder -- case "Story_Domingues_to_cave": )

:cheers

The Customise button does not work ( not implemented ). I think it was put there so that in future you could access the old "Customise Character" interface ( as used in Build 13 ) and change the appearance and stats of your character before starting a story. But getting the "Custonise Character" interface to work with the new multi-storyline interface, of Build 14, has never been achieved.
Actually, Pirate_KK's latest game version DOES have the Customize Character interface, though slightly unfinished.
If I get the chance, I'd like to see if I can adapt at least that part of his work for the next modpack udpate. Could be a bit complicated though.

Back