• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Save Bartolomeu's crew (side quest, not storyline!)

Dextr

Sailor
After arriving to the church, no one's there. Save before entering the town.

Attachments

• Bartolomeu.zip
    663 KB · Views: 66
Is this in Havana? Which patch are you playing? I recently played this in the last patch and the first time the hangman was missing, but when I tried it again from the previous save it worked fine.

This problem occurred before. As I recall Pieter fixed it by removing some NPCs.

Which storyline are you playing?
There were some issues due to the replaced Havana, but those should be fixed in the most recent Beta 3.3 WIP.

2 Hylie: 1) It is. 2) Uhm, not sure, it's the last one, with the latest towns. 3) Everyone's missing, not only the hangman:D

There was a problem with it in BBF, but that should be fixed as per Thursday.
Check the date in your main menu.

2014 Oct 23, the latest one as I said. Maybe there was a fix after that, which was not added to that update?

I played it on the last patch but have not played that with this latest patch. Will give it a try soon.

I play BBF , latest update and I have no problem with Save Bartolomeus crew.
The fix work well.

I would just like to report that in Hawk's storyline the quest works well - have a feeling of rechecking the BBF from a newly started game.

If there is still an issue there in BFF, I'll have to re-WinMerge it. But I thought they were identical now again. :shrug

Just noticed that while I did fix this, the changes weren't in the last modpack update. So that explains a lot.

I must have done this after the previous update. But obviously it'll be in the next one. :yes

Back