• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

screenshots thread

Whoah! :shock Awesome! Thank you so much for the link TNP! I'll check those MODS out for sure. :dance
You are welcome! :cheers

The Google Drive links may not open, erase everything before "https ://drive.google.com"

Also in case someone gets confused, the Black Pearl mod listed there, is not the same as the one in my signature.
Different ships are replaced to name one difference.

Light Corvette "Hermosa" sailing in the evening

Water textures by @Mirsaneli
CAS Game 5_12_2020 9_26_53 PM.png

Ain't it a nice sight to see full 100 for each ship skills? And Danielle Greene is my officer, along with Humphrey and John Workman, very fitting for an privateer...
CAS Game 6_12_2020 9_23_28 AM.png

cool shots, i just got the Pearl (AGAIN) as Nathan Hawk, and a Mermaid Grief in a 1 vs 3 bounty hunters (the other ship i sent to davy jones locker)
start2013-01-0903-05-46-63_zps496515ef.png

The Pearl
start2013-01-0903-06-07-06_zpsbf41e6a6.png

Mermaid Grief (i can find no historic info on this ship, where did anyone get that info in the SC below??)
start2013-01-0903-05-32-66_zpsa90780aa.png

both side by side in port
start2013-01-0903-05-14-08_zps070b25ff.png

start2013-01-0903-05-09-20_zps8b7ba1a8.png
The ship model for the mermaid grief... isn't that the PotC Frigate model?? And do the devs know if it is still in GOF 2?

Because I'm looking for the PotC battleship model (I know it cause I've seen it in GOF 1) and does it still exist in GOF 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye I'm planning to mod my CoAS
Should these screenshots perhaps go into the CoAS screenshots thread? They don't look like PoTC:NH screenshots, but could be from CoAS modded to look like PoTC, as discussed here.

Nice sunset shot of the corvette! :onya

Thanks! Aye I'm planning to mod my CoAS game to resemble PotC. Few things I currently need:

1)Original Potc Battleship and Frigate (Both found in GOF 1, but the Battleship lookes horrible with the planks running across plus bad colours, no offense to the modder)

2)A way to only have PotC ships and music in game without game crashing (experience taught me)

Could you posts screenshots of the battleship and frigate which you have now? I suspect that those might be based on ships from AoP:CT rather than PoTC.

Back