• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release SD:TEHO 1.7.0 : Cheat menu v1.3 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0

So 1st ya in game in inititems are all the charls armores from other nations but no textures in game, same like in rpgutility are 2 other main pc's but the devs never continue the work on them so the other character paths all looked

to this armor u posted i can give u a link i use it myself, however in that mode are replacers to the standarts armors and 2 replacers to the french uniform u must then manualy rename the the other uniform to the default uniform

give me a min till i find the link
EDIT: heres the link for the armor pack that im using Гавань Корсаров - Категории файлов: Новые герои - Модификация "Шарль де Мор"
heres for similar with more aps and more rough charles Гавань Корсаров - Категории файлов: Новые герои - Модификация "Шарль де Мор"

EDIT 2: my last save from game taken ss

Mary was a lil bit shy on those ss's

EDIT 3: link to my ol gang, lost the sails with my ol mods, the CoA on the sails is from another mode i only made the sails... Charles Angels

My hero!:cheers I will look into those later. Looks so much better.

Do I need to do anything with the files?
I guess everything is Russian?

looks at link, Exe.file "What the hell?":read

hahaha.JPG

hahaha

Okay so the files inside are English :p just an unzipper hahaha. :bounce

Nice! :treasure:

Perfect! These files gave me the names on the files I needed to edit my self :D
I had no clue what the main char was.. and well now I do.

Started with just testing to replace the MainChar with a exsisting char.

Took:
Migel_2.gm
Migel_2_mush.gm

Replaced:
Sharle_1.gm
Sharle_1_mush.gm
:bounce
NowIcanstartediting.JPG

I know that wont help if I equip armor. I just needed to find the link.

My Idea is to link English Unifrom to an English Officer/companion. etc. etc.:duel:
EDIT: This did not work AT all..
As Frence, English and I guess Spanish uses the same File. Bah.. :modding
I guess that Is what you tried to tell me earlier lol.

I can still use one of the other armors but wont be the same.. hm.. I need to think abit

That way I can look like an English When I roleplay it. (And well I do not swap armors around much.. Been using the Frence Unifrom 80% of the time lol.) :treasure:

But I need to look into the Characters and see whom may fit best.
Non look 100% a like the main char, but close enough. "If you count in hair growth or loss" haha...

But again I guess some of the character modules wont support some animations.
Which will make you pop out of it.. So far I havent had that issue tho. But like only 30min of mini testing.

waveawayflies.JPG
Bar looks good.. (all that counts) :cheers
Maybe some quest animations.. idk.
And well the musket animations issue... bah need to find modules that can support it. or not or maybe just have them clip hmm.. Kinda makes sens you should not use a rifle as officer haha :shrug I wish all modules supported it flawless tho.. I havent found a work around for the once that the rifle clip on.

Spanish Unifrom: (Or I plan to use)
SpanishUnifrom.JPG

I do not think he Looks that diffrent from Default Main chars face. Just been in the sun more and a diffrent face impresion.
And a few hits to the face to much. :rumgone:shrug

I think Its gonna be harder on English haha..

Last edited:
Perfect! These files gave me the names on the files I needed to edit my self :D
I had no clue what the main char was.. and well now I do.

Started with just testing to replace the MainChar with a exsisting char.

Took:
Migel_2.gm
Migel_2_mush.gm

Replaced:
Sharle_1.gm
Sharle_1_mush.gm
:bounce
View attachment 38120

I know that wont help if I equip armor. I just needed to find the link.

My Idea is to link English Unifrom to an English Officer/companion. etc. etc.:duel:
EDIT: This did not work AT all..
As Frence, English and I guess Spanish uses the same File. Bah.. :modding
I guess that Is what you tried to tell me earlier lol.

I can still use one of the other armors but wont be the same.. hm.. I need to think abit

That way I can look like an English When I roleplay it. (And well I do not swap armors around much.. Been using the Frence Unifrom 80% of the time lol.) :treasure:

But I need to look into the Characters and see whom may fit best.
Non look 100% a like the main char, but close enough. "If you count in hair growth or loss" haha...

But again I guess some of the character modules wont support some animations.
Which will make you pop out of it.. So far I havent had that issue tho. But like only 30min of mini testing.

View attachment 38121
Bar looks good.. (all that counts) :cheers
Maybe some quest animations.. idk.
And well the musket animations issue... bah need to find modules that can support it. or not or maybe just have them clip hmm.. Kinda makes sens you should not use a rifle as officer haha :shrug I wish all modules supported it flawless tho.. I havent found a work around for the once that the rifle clip on.

Spanish Unifrom: (Or I plan to use)
View attachment 38122

I do not think he Looks that diffrent from Default Main chars face. Just been in the sun more and a diffrent face impresion.
And a few hits to the face to much. :rumgone:shrug

I think Its gonna be harder on English haha..
thats not 100% accurate u need describe the file like main char english officer armore in initItems.c then clone an model best 1 that u never use rename it that it will be correct with initItems.c. then name the textures wchich u want to use that thay will be the same as in the model, i hope i didnt forget anything to mention been a long time since i was toying with rpgutilite.c inititems.c textures and models, mostly i did changed guns and swords didnt liked the looks of some good ones

this is not the best way to do that but its easy one atleast for ppl that hate to edit textures meshes etc...

EDIT: nvm that

THX man couse of that i fixed something in my game:D

EDIT 2: HAHA in intItems.c theres model numer next to the armors, 3 of them use nr6 so just change those to nr7 and 9 avoid 8 as that the caluche armor i thhink iv got in my game allready model 7 wchchi is desined to use sharl7 textur armor i will edit as i sayed and run a test. Turns out nr 7 is the caluche armor for confusion somehow my gmview sayes 8 and the texturs are labled 8ths

EDIT 3: did tested it and its works:
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit1",         "6", "ITEMS_32",  9, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // французский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit2",         "6", "ITEMS_32", 10, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // английский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "6", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // испанский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit4",         "7", "ITEMS_32",  8,   8000,  6, 0.0001,  1,  false, 0.15, 0.10, 0.0 ); // костюм Лампорта
so what u want to do is to change the "6" behind for example "suit3" to an number of model that u never use the armor, say for example: Sharle_2 so that the code will look like this:
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit1",         "6", "ITEMS_32",  9, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // французский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit2",         "6", "ITEMS_32", 10, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // английский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "2", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // испанский офицерский мундир
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit4",         "7", "ITEMS_32",  8,   8000,  6, 0.0001,  1,  false, 0.15, 0.10, 0.0 ); // костюм Лампорта
then rename a model u like and textures that the model uses to Sharle_2, and now if u equip the spanish uniform charls will transfor to that what u set up in Sharl_2 without affecting the french suit in slightest it will work as it shuld work exept u switch all the 6 into same number

Last edited:
thats not 100% accurate u need describe the file like main char english officer armore in initItems.c then clone an model best 1 that u never use rename it that it will be correct with initItems.c. then name the textures wchich u want to use that thay will be the same as in the model, i hope i didnt forget anything to mention been a long time since i was toying with rpgutilite.c inititems.c textures and models, mostly i did changed guns and swords didnt liked the looks of some good ones

this is not the best way to do that but its easy one atleast for ppl that hate to edit textures meshes etc...

EDIT: nvm that

THX man couse of that i fixed something in my game:D

EDIT 2: HAHA in intItems.c theres model numer next to the armors, 3 of them use nr6 so just change those to nr7 and 9 avoid 8 as that the caluche armor i thhink iv got in my game allready model 7 wchchi is desined to use sharl7 textur armor i will edit as i sayed and run a test. Turns out nr 7 is the caluche armor for confusion somehow my gmview sayes 8 and the texturs are labled 8ths

EDIT 3: did tested it and its works:
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "6", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // испанский офицерский мундир
so what u want to do is to change the "6" behind for example "suit3" to an number of model that u never use the armor, say for example: Sharle_2 so that the code will look like this:
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "2", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // испанский офицерский мундир
then rename a model u like and textures that the model uses to Sharle_2, and now if u equip the spanish uniform charls will transfor to that what u set up in Sharl_2 without affecting the french suit in slightest it will work as it shuld work exept u switch all the 6 into same number

oooooooo...

Answer:
Only Problem I have then is.. Where the heck is IntItems.c? o_O
when I scan my game folder its not in there.. and I have been trying to look around for it. I tend to be blind.. but not this bad lol :modding

Oh Nice to hear:D I have been working on maching Soldiers.

So now they can use Pistol and Musket without clipping the heck out.

Noticed it was 6 Musket mushs and 16 Soldier.
1-3 Red White and 4-6 Red Black and green
1-8 Red White and 9-16 Red Black and golden
Edit: 9 Muskets..
3 more Red White and Back combo lol hmmm
Been trying to make the faces mach when they "swap" body. As that is the only way..:shrug

Solders are Melee and Pistol Focused.
Musket well is Musket.

But they lack each others animations.. only way to get both is to "coop" 2 bodies into 1. Not what I want.. but yeah. (unless I have misunderstood something again lol)

AND if I edit the unifroms, then I will be able to use both :woot
:ship

Last edited:
oooooooo...

Answer:
Only Problem I have then is.. Where the heck is IntItems.c? o_O
when I scan my game folder its not in there.. and I have been trying to look around for it. I tend to be blind.. but not this bad lol :modding

Oh Nice to hear:D I have been working on maching Soldiers.

So now they can use Pistol and Musket without clipping the heck out.

Noticed it was 6 Musket mushs and 16 Soldier.
1-3 Red White and 4-6 Red Black
1-8 Red White and 9-16 Red Black

Been trying to make the faces mach when they "swap" body. As that is the only way..:shrug

Solders are Melee and Pistol Focused.
Musket well is Musket.

But they lack each others animations.. only way to get both is to "coop" 2 bodies into 1. Not what I want.. but yeah. (unless I have misunderstood something again lol)

AND if I edit the unifroms, then I will be able to use both :woot
:ship
Guide - TEHO modding (tehomod and scripts are here)
u can extrackt ur dll file there for now i will upload clean inititems with path, was thinking how to add new charls models to game like sharl_9 and up didnt yet got on it

EDIT: so was toying around with it for a min and it worked so u can add like sharle_9 _10 _11 etc etc etc
for that as mentioned earlier u edit the initItems.c file
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit2",         "9", "ITEMS_32", 10, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // English officer's uniform
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "8", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // Spanish officer's uniform
then u go to RPGUtilite.c file and u edit these line:
Code:
            ch.HeroModel             ="Sharle_1,Sharle_2,Sharle_3,Sharle_4,Sharle_5,protocusto,Sharle_6,Sharle_8,";
u add to that line Sharle_9 and Sharle_10 so then that line looks like this:
Code:
            ch.HeroModel             = "Sharle_1,Sharle_2,Sharle_3,Sharle_4,Sharle_5,protocusto,Sharle_6,Sharle_8,Sharle_9,Sharle_10";
then u only need to creat or copy and rename already existing model from some spanish or english officer/npc and rename them Sharle_9 and Sharle_10, so each of thes suits will have its own look... well more of transformation power then look... and all the normal armors wont be affected at all

Attachments

• inititems with path.7z
    22.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Guide - TEHO modding (tehomod and scripts are here)
u can extrackt ur dll file there for now i will upload clean inititems with path, was thinking how to add new charls models to game like sharl_9 and up didnt yet got on it

EDIT: so was toying around with it for a min and it worked so u can add like sharle_9 _10 _11 etc etc etc
for that as mentioned earlier u edit the initItems.c file
Code:
    // костюмы
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit2",         "9", "ITEMS_32", 10, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // English officer's uniform
    n = InitStdSuit(n,   "suit3",         "8", "ITEMS_32", 11, 150000,  7, 0.0001, 20,  true, 0.10, 0.00, 0.5 ); // Spanish officer's uniform
then u go to RPGUtilite.c file and u edit these line:
Code:
            ch.HeroModel             ="Sharle_1,Sharle_2,Sharle_3,Sharle_4,Sharle_5,protocusto,Sharle_6,Sharle_8,";
u add to that line Sharle_9 and Sharle_10 so then that line looks like this:
Code:
            ch.HeroModel             = "Sharle_1,Sharle_2,Sharle_3,Sharle_4,Sharle_5,protocusto,Sharle_6,Sharle_8,Sharle_9,Sharle_10";
then u only need to creat or copy and rename already existing model from some spanish or english officer/npc and rename them Sharle_9 and Sharle_10, so each of thes suits will have its own look... well more of transformation power then look... and all the normal armors wont be affected at all

Nice work again :)

I have been looking and trying now .. but no luck. Hm
Do I need to copy the whole

PROGRAM_TEHO_1.6.0_ENG(22.6.18)\PROGRAM

And copy PROGRAM onto PROGRAM?
Because I just took like 2 files.
RPGUtilite.c and
initItems.c and
put them into their "correct" folder.

I guess I lackstuff.JPG

Thanks again man! I was abit let down about the suit issue xD But I still cannot fix it myself haha.

Nice work again :)

I have been looking and trying now .. but no luck. Hm
Do I need to copy the whole

PROGRAM_TEHO_1.6.0_ENG(22.6.18)\PROGRAM

And copy PROGRAM onto PROGRAM?
Because I just took like 2 files.
RPGUtilite.c and
initItems.c and
put them into their "correct" folder.

View attachment 38124

Thanks again man! I was abit let down about the suit issue xD But I still cannot fix it myself haha.

PROGRAM_TEHO_1.6.0_ENG(22.6.18) idk wchich version of game do u use but on if u using my tol cheat menu downladed from the main files im guessing u using TEHO 1.7
i wouldnt use any of the files that are in that file u got, in the thread i posted theres a toll to open ur dll file i will post the link in a min

TEHO modding (tehomod and scripts are here) post #121 stormex

once u extract ur dll files then use only the files that u need to mod a lil in this case inititems and rpgutilit

Last edited:
Right that is the MAIN game Version we talk about now. yes SDTEHO is 1.7
Okay Well I only copied 1 file from that

RPGUtilite.c

initItems.c I got from you :)

I am abit lost about "open your DLL" o.o this is new for me I think. :8q
Edit:"Ill wait"

Edit:Thanks!

Edit: ooooooohhhhh... My Malwarebyes went loco. I told it to be quite.
Now I got "My" PROGRAM :)

I will continue:D

Last edited:
Right that is the MAIN game Version we talk about now. yes SDTEHO is 1.7
Okay Well I only copied 1 file from that

RPGUtilite.c

initItems.c I got from you :)

I am abit lost about "open your DLL" o.o this is new for me I think. :8q
"Ill wait"
so open the stormex in #121 post of teho modding then select/open ur game folder and select stormex2.dll i think thats the right one
and that will give u a whole PROGRAM same as u downloaded just this time the right version

so open the stormex in #121 post of teho modding then select/open ur game folder and select stormex2.dll i think thats the right one
and that will give u a whole PROGRAM same as u downloaded just this time the right version

To fast for you Senpai! :D
:type1

But.. I still have no progress :rumgone

Should I Merge my NEW PROGRAM with my "Default PROGRAM" ?
Because I tried to just copy out the 2 files from the NEW PROGRAM.
I guess I did wrong.JPG

items.JPG
And does not look to be working so I must fuck some up lol.

Last edited:
To fast for you Senpai! :D
:type1

But.. I still have no progress :rumgone

Should I Merge my NEW PROGRAM with my "Default PROGRAM" ?
Because I tried to just copy out the 2 files from the NEW PROGRAM.

And does not look to be working so I must fuck some up lol.
by editing init files new game required, if u using my tol cheat menu, then u only need to make the conversation on the ship once u on pier in martinqa u can cheat the armors u want to test to urself and see if its working

did u edited both files like in my instructions?
did u then created 2 new models Sharle_9 and Sharle_10 in models folder?
keep in mind that sharle_9 will be tide to suit# '8' and sharly_10 to suit# '9'

EDIT:
test it on this line: initItems.c
Code:
for that u need creat Sharle_9 model and add it to ur models folder, next u need to edit this: RPGUtilite.c
Code:
            ch.HeroModel             = "Sharle_1,Sharle_2,Sharle_3,Sharle_4,Sharle_5,protocusto,Sharle_6,Sharle_8,Sharle_9";
then start a new game best on new profile dosent matter what u select on char creation just start new game skip intro once u on the pier think out loud get the spanish armor/suit equip it and see
as in tol cm its still in armor section i belive i mean the spanish uniform, atleast in mine tol cm it is

Last edited:
by editing init files new game required, if u using my tol cheat menu, then u only need to make the conversation on the ship once u on pier in martinqa u can cheat the armors u want to test to urself and see if its working

did u edited both files like in my instructions?
did u then created 2 new models Sharle_9 and Sharle_10 in models folder?
keep in mind that sharle_9 will be tide to suit# '8' and sharly_10 to suit# '9'

By editing init files new game required

OH....:facepalm brb

It Works :D WOoooooop
:cheers
Thanks alot for the help man :) I would never have managed any of this without you.

Now I just need to find some decent looking people and hope they can use muskets xD
I do not really use muskets that much.. but my OCD does not let it go lol.

By editing init files new game required

OH....:facepalm brb

It Works :D WOoooooop
:cheers

Thanks alot for the help man :) I would never have managed any of this without you.

Now I just need to find some decent looking people and hope they can use muskets xD
I do not really use muskets that much.. but my OCD does not let it go lol.
congratulation!

glad to be of any help

EDIT: thers an idea mayby downlaod an officer pack there shuld be sum good selection and noone else in game would look like u

Last edited:
congratulation!

glad to be of any help

EDIT: thers an idea mayby downlaod an officer pack there shuld be sum good selection and noone else in game would look like u

Yeah I might look into stuff. Now I know more about it :D
FraOrginal.JPG
EngTemp.JPG
SpaTemp.JPG

-----------------------------------------France: Default-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English Temp-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spanish Temp-----------------------------------
All suits :D
I will look more into cooler modules yeah :)
Thanks again!

Yeah I might look into stuff. Now I know more about it :D
View attachment 38127 View attachment 38128 View attachment 38129
-----------------------------------------France: Default-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English Temp-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spanish Temp-----------------------------------
All suits :D
I will look more into cooler modules yeah :)
Thanks again!
get this one as spanishScreenshot - 2021-01-20 , 03_41_39.png lol

get this one as spanishView attachment 38130 lol
OKAY! So this is what I ended up with SO far.. and I kinda like it not 100% more like 80%.. but yeah

What do you think?:bounceThese are still "default modules tho.. and NO hat.. heresy.. but yeah"
NewMain.JPG
NewFra.JPG
NewEnglish.JPG
NewSpanish.JPG

I did not know about this Module until like 15minn ago xD and I was like o_O It has Musket support also :O + there are like 6 more or so.
Like 6 different Red and 1 Green

So I can edit the other armors to fit this module pretty flaw less :D
I pretend that the white hair is a wig like it was "commen" back then.

"My Note Pad says:But they might not be 100% correct.."
Resc_0.gm Red - Black Armor No other trim
Resc_1.gm Red - ScaleMetal Armor No other trim
Resc_2.gm Red - Trench Armor No other trim
Resc_3.gm Red - Trench Armor Dark Trim Same on boots
Resc_4.gm Red - Trench Emblemed Armor Dark/golden Trim Same on boots
Resc_5.gm Red - Black Armor Golden trim. Same on boots Metal Gloves
Resc_6.gm Green - Damaged Trench
Resc_7.gm Brown - Brown Trench no trim.?
Resc_8.gm Purple - Purple trench with golden and dark trim (White hair Wig?)
Resc_9.gm Blue - Royal Navy Armor with Black body armor golden trim (White Hair wig?)
migel_2.gm Purple - Blackarmor golden trim Red Neck Scarf.

But yeah I will call that some progress :D :treasure: :cheers
Thanks again :type1

This is the English

Without Rifle:duel:
Nogun.JPG

With Rifle:guns:

yesgun.JPG

Not to bad.. The modules do change on Soilders. Not the Main char tho :D
I need to rework France and the Spanish tho and look abit closer on the english as I found 3 more.. lol
they were named Eng_mush_1 not much_eng_1 like the other I found hahaha:shrug

Done some more to day. Changed All the Main char armors to mach the "New main char modul"

Which was quite fun and easy. Due to the documentaion I did ^^

:checklistCurrent Edits:
Sharle_1 Resc_7.gm Brown - Brown Trench no trim.
Sharle_2 Resc_2.gm Red - Trench Armor No other trim
Sharle_3 Resc_0.gm Red - Black Armor No other trim
Sharle_4 Resc_3.gm Red - Trench Armor Dark Trim Same on boots
Sharle_5 Resc_5.gm Red - Black Armor Golden trim. Same on boots Metal Gloves (I thougth this was diving equipment.. o.o )
Sharle_6 Resc_9.gm Blue - Royal Navy Armor with Black body armor golden trim (White Hair/wig?)
Sharle_10 Resc_4.gm Red - Trench Emblemed Armor Dark/golden Trim Same on boots

Sharle_11 Resc_8.gm Purple - Purple trench with golden and dark trim (White hair/Wig?)

Faces swap a little but, not that bad. Hair.. I just pretend its a wig..
Bonus due to this change, we do not look more alike our so called brother :p
(Even tho if I recall Lore wise he is not our blood brother.. I might mix games/lore)

Only slightly annoying part now is.... that most of the armor changes looks quite alike the English Officer..
but "fook it" I have more Customisation now then I have ever had xD

I will try to look into Governor modules and see if I can maybe use one of those.. hmm One on martinique looks not that diffrent. And could work as an English Officer suit hm..
But again the Issues with Musket will reappare I guess.. Hm. :modding

EDIT: I have no clue where they put them or named them.. bah

hmmm.JPG

Unless he is a part of the chair xD hahaha

All work with Muskets, etc and no animation issues yet :) Other then Soldiers change "face and cloths" when they equip a musket.
But I can also live with that. Rather that then them shooting with their swords.. LOL

France was less fun tho...
Melee units are Blue and Purple.
Musket units are Gray and Light blue?

What the heck.. So that looks more wierd. But yeah thats life. :doff

Last edited:
Well I think I am done with English And Main char then. (so far lol)
After looking around I came over Willy.

Willy is now my English Unifrom :D Thanks again Triger I would never have managed this with out your guidance and help!

Not the same facemodule as the rest.. but rest is not that bad.. and how often do you focus your face in this game.
Well I found Willy.JPG

So the total Summed up
1 English Officer Unifrom Edited
6 English Officers Diffrent Faces and bodies. 4 Red Coats 2 Blue Coats.
6 English Soldiers. Melee and Muskets. Diffrent Faces and 12 diffrent bodies. 2 per unit. 1 for Melee 1 for Musket.
2 Captains. Blue Coats.

All have diffrent faces etc and profile picture. So you do not get duplicats :)
Time to Test it out xD

"Hits New Game"

Back