• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release SD:TEHO 1.7.0 : Cheat menu v1.3 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0

While we are at it, how about adding Manga Rosa too?
Also is it possible to add "Increase Loyalty" option to OCM?

Side Note: Pressing add cannonballs 1K doesn't give regular cannonsballs (but gives bombs,chainshots and grape shots) and pressing 100x full couleuvrine softlocks the game and you have to press Quickload(F9) to get out of it (I have TOL + OCM)

While we are at it, how about adding Manga Rosa too?
Also is it possible to add "Increase Loyalty" option to OCM?

Side Note: Pressing add cannonballs 1K doesn't give regular cannonsballs (but gives bombs,chainshots and grape shots) and pressing 100x full couleuvrine softlocks the game and you have to press Quickload(F9) to get out of it (I have TOL + OCM)
oh ty for reporting the culv 36 thought i fixed it, musted misstype again, just to be sure u using TOL v1.5.3+
ehm... to mangarose i think u get it with meteorite aluminum etc... atleast in some version of my mods i had it builded in, need to check it
increas loyalty, ya sure got an idea for that just must check if its works as intended

EDIT: ya the culvs in public TOL v1.6 working, and theres a ss:
Screenshot - 2021-01-24 , 21_33_28.png grass = mangarosa forgotten how it was called when i wrote it, so i called it grass, well i can move it to a diff section or remodel a lil bit the items for quests menu a lil, like more categorize the stuff for easier locating it, i think i will do that, say:
LSC items
FTJR items
...... items
...... items

EDIT 2: to the cannonballs in TOL 2 as i was testing it be4 upload it states 3x 1k or something there where never the reg cannonballs in the cheat
To officer loyalty it taken me a time to find a save in a profile, where i would be able to test it, so the line already in OCM 2 enc officer, now writing this i think its unnessesery to add it aswell to quest officers right, thay come always with loyalty maxed if i dont mistaken
Well once i finish work on Rumba i will upload new version of OCM 2 with loyalty boost cheat

TOL v1.6.1 and TOL 2* v1.5.0 are up for dl, what changed:
TOL v1.6.1
version 1.6.1
fixed MAX SPECIAL for SaS mod users
set 25 up from 10
redone a lil menu section "Cash, items, goods":
added sub menu "I need some goods...":
"I need some slaves"
"I need copra"
added sub menu "I need some items...":
"I need amulets";
"I need platinium, astroids, pearls";
"I need guns, muskets and ammo";
"I need candles, mangarossa";
"I need jewlery, mirrors";
"I need trombone, chronometer, flintstone";

TOL 2 v1.5.0
version 1.5.0
redone reroll SPECIAL
added SaS rerolls for SaS mod users
adeed Scimitar
added items for quests
flintstone x5
mirrors x5
jade rings x5
emerald beads x5
ruby ring x5
trombone x5
working chronometer x5
"I need some slaves"
"I need copra"
"I need amulets";
"I need platinium, astroids, pearls";
"I need guns, muskets and ammo";
"I need candles, mangarossa";
"I need jewlery, mirrors";
"I need trombone, chronometer, flintstone";
added ships:
r5 Lugger
r3 Pinnace
added pots to indian drugs:
Ometochii Tincture
Tears of Ixchel
Squall potion
Sea Hug potion
Tidal Wave potion
EDIT 3: OCM 2 v1.4.0 is up for dl, changes:
version 1.4.0
added npc training for rumba
added option:
max loyalty for common officers
EDIT 4: new version of Officer cheat menu is up v2.3.0 with Balls:
Code:
version 2.3.0
    redone reroll SPECIAL vanila:
        range: 6-10, set 10
    added SaS rerolls for SaS mod users:
        range: 6-25, 11-25, 16-25, 21-25, set 25
    added Balls
    adeed Scimitar
    added items for quests
        flintstone x5
        mirrors x5
        jade rings x5
        emerald beads x5
        ruby ring x5
        trombone x5
        working chronometer x5
            "I need some slaves"
            "I need copra"
            "I need amulets"
            "I need platinium, astroids, pearls"
            "I need guns, muskets and ammo"
            "I need candles, mangarossa"
            "I need jewlery, mirrors"
            "I need trombone, chronometer, flintstone"
    added ships:
        r5 Lugger
        r3 Pinnace
    added pots to indian drugs:
        Ometochii Tincture
        Tears of Ixchel
        Squall potion
        Sea Hug potion
        Tidal Wave potion
    added TOL's quickstart option
    reenabled disabled officer's
    added npc training for rumba
    added option:
        max loyalty for common officers

As always new versions of mods are for download in post #1
under Attached Files

TEHO: Officer cheat menu v2.2 / Think out loud cheat menu v1.6 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0

Pls report any bugs/suspicions in my mods/files
confirmed or unconfirmed

Last edited:
Muahahaha....
Who dares to challang me?! lol
Screenshot - 2021-01-26 , 01_26_29.png
Point me to the enemy!
So did worked out the kinks out of battleinterface sea/wm now the BIF supports all the ships, well up to 11 and i set them up not in grid but snaky way for better interaction view during commbat:). Aswell did worked it out char ship menagement tab to support 11+1, same as by shipyard buy/sell ships now the IF supports 11+1 ships. So currently runin a fleet of 8 ships but did set up everything for 11:D

Time for another project:D 2 x 3 girls as it was by Charles Angels hmmm... aint gona cut it, must do better this time....

Good huntin folks

Last edited:
Holy Hell:woot

I have been thinking about expanding the fleet size.. :bonaparte
Well Good to know you have been working on it :cheers

:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship:ship LETS GO!!
saddly i hit a snag, 8 ships, ok 9th breaks the game current setup for 11 it can be my game or pc, but ya fixed all i could think of when i summon the 9th custom Santisma game gives up, so my master plan of 30+ santismas aint gona fly i guess

EDIT: Well on land u can set up 11 ships as u want, idk if its my game or pc or whatever, when i board then it stals and breaks so ya it can be something on my ol rig, well i will leave 11 companions cap and ship support mayby if i dont embark from a town it will be easier on the engine and work as capturing prizes and bringing them home/to city
But 8 ships works flawlessly, 8 custom Santismas sum fps drops at times with rain etc but ya game runs:D

Last edited:
Well overall I think there is a few limitaions in the engin. It is more or less ONLY golden fleet that goes over the default number of ships.
Like you can meet English vs Spasnish 5vs5 ships. But not like 8 vs 4. As I think the lock is on for those.

But Golden fleet is diffrent, like 7 or 8 ships? or more?

So I guess the game engin can support "8" But not more.
And they choosed 5 as a safty messure. As the game already tend to crash every now and then atleast if you are in big long sea battles. (Golden Fleet quest.. high chance for me..)
But again I quick save/load alot so I more or less never loose anything.
(Meet an issue? Save and load. No issue.)
Best fix there is.

SO I guess you can push it to 8 but over that the probability of crash = high than worth.
BUT they are working on a update for the game engin.. so maybe it will work better and smoother with Dx9 (We can hope)

I do not know if each invidual ship as its own load data.
Exmaple: Man o War takes more useage than a sloop due to size and data etc.
Thinking about Crew size, etc etc etc.

So maybe try to test with 11 sloops for fun .

But again just because something looks big ingame does not mean it takes alot of space.

Or Maybe it's just the UI that breaks.. *I do not know lol*

Br Remi

well those santisma's in the ss use custome hull from a mod i think it can be more taxing then standart textur, custom CoA from a mod same case and theres my own sails done by urs trully those for sure add some straine.
The UI cant be the issue as it didnt worked properly with 6 ships and i needed to edit them, and now its set to support 11, that i will leave it like this even tho i set the limit now to 8 but since i needed to use a lil math for the next 3 ships i wont delate it, the lines wont be ever use if u have set the limit to 8 so thay can stay there, i think i missed something but ya atm i leave it at 8 safe and nice, for sure will speed up the HOTN quest where u need to capture several dutch indians and bring them to poincy if i dont mistaken is 10 so u needed to go for a hunt 3 times when u only used 1 ship, by 2 ships 4 times.

So had a lil free time and added a new Hero Type into the game that starts always with randome stats its up for dl under patches. Its not a replacer but a 5th type/class of PC

Screenshot

Last edited:
Another request I have:

Under the I need goods section how about adding an option called Goods for Sextant and it would give you;
  • 110 silk
  • 90 rope
  • 150 resin
  • 100 ironwood
It's for the quest -My Boss Wants a Ship-

Also how about changing the ToL 2's and OCM 2's names? It could be called

ToL and ToL (Togglable Menu)
OCM
and OCM (Doesn't Include ToL) or OCM (Standalone)

I vote for "OCM Standalone" to replace OCM 2 :p

P.S:
Also most of the skills are translated wrong in your mod. For instance, Luck is called Fortune in OCM etc. I need to make a complete list to report you which ones are wrong.

Last edited:
Another request I have:

Under the I need goods section how about adding an option called Goods for Sextant and it would give you;
  • 110 silk
  • 90 rope
  • 150 resin
  • 100 ironwood
It's for the quest -My Boss Wants a Ship-

Also how about changing the ToL 2's and OCM 2's names? It could be called

ToL and ToL (Togglable Menu)
OCM
and OCM (Doesn't Include ToL) or OCM (Standalone)

I vote for "OCM Standalone" to replace OCM 2 :p

P.S.:
Also most of the skill names are wrongly translated. Luck is called fortune in your mod etc. I need to make a complete list to report you which ones are wrong.
Ya sure i add that stuff

To the names, i was actualy planing on discontinue OCM 2 and merge it with the TOL's ones after the new engine upted comes, provided if we will be the able again to mod the game, and if my ol ass rig will even be able to launche the game
If the games reqs will be like quad core and/or i5 or whatever them saddly i will be unable for some time to toy with the game
however since thay say the engine update to dx9 i have some small hopes i will be still able to enjoy the game
well its pass time to update my hardwear, tho currently.... ah nvm

With the names of skills, armors and wepons i know i nemwd them wrong, well i used names from code how the game sees it. I found in common.ini all what i was always looking for, how stuff game sees and how stuff is called in interface tho didnt yet had time or the motivation to update all the names, and think i shuld aswell switch SPECIAL to PIRATES?
Or that non an issue?

well back to mods names, i by accident in changelogs and in some post started to call the functions of OCM 2 Officer training / Officer training menu so if i shall now change the mods name i think that one would be ok?

So to sum it up:
requested stuff will be added
items/skills names i will slowly correct them

changing mods names dont know yet, but if:
OCM - stays old
TOL - stays old
TOL alt - as a alternate version of tol
OTM - officer training menu

EDIT: ah i called it npc training so the name for OCM 2 something like NTM or OTM?
the entire menu inside the file statrts/continues/ends with npctraining so....

Last edited:
So to sum it up:
requested stuff will be added
items/skills names i will slowly correct them

changing mods names dont know yet, but if:
OCM - stays old
TOL - stays old
TOL alt - as a alternate version of tol
OTM - officer training menu

Now the thing is if you name them OCM and OTM they sound like 2 different things but in reality they are the same mod, it's just one of them includes TOL. I think its too confusing for someone who doesn't want to read everything..
Naming them alt is okay I guess but you might need to explain it somewhere in OP that what's the difference between them. I still think ToL (Togglable Menu) and OCM (Standalone) are more suitable names for them tbh.

Unrelated but can you toggle Invincibility on officers? I know you said that there is a code for invincible NPCs and you are using that for Charles but is it possible for officers aswell through OCM?

I want to ask a few things that comes to my mind, I'm curios about these no need to try and implement them lol

• Now I will also ask for the super hard work that might be impossible but there are teleporters(Ones in the temple) in-game that can teleport you to various places. I wonder if it's possible to place a waypoint then teleport back to it? Maybe you can use the teleporter mechanic in some way to make it possible?
  • Turning officers into indians,skeletons,crabs etc? That should be just skin change right?
  • Have you ever checked the code for the scripted event that used mines to blow up ships in Barbazon's Temptation quest? Maybe that scripted "mine blowing up ships in 40 seconds" thing can be used for any ship? It would be a cool mod.
  • Also locking officers in certain animations? It could be used for RP scenes. Locking them in sitting position then giving Hold command to make them sit in someplaces might create interesting scenes.

I got few more ideas but I don't want to bore you with these stuff unrelated to TOL :p Thank you for the work you put through this!

Last edited:
oh where to start:
1st all those tiny mods in this post started as Cheat menu for officers then 1 day by accident when i was editing main post i wrot the title Officer cheat menu, and after some time realizing it i renamed the file from Cheat menu for officers to Officer cheat menu v1.0 it had only charls cheats but u needed to talk to ur officers to activat them as it was a deridif mod from my own where u needed physicaly go down to officer mess hall and talk to diffrent officers to get diffrent cheats, in the public version i added the option rellay my orders wchich cheats where enabled via borders. The actuall cheats for officers the training for officers came way later it, what i mean calling OCM 2 OCM (standalone) for me personaly points to OCM v1.0.... ah nvm thats an issue for later, under "Changelog / Updates / Notes:" is every mod described, well exept OCM and TOL as those 2 are described in intro

2nd Invincibility im pretty sure its under power training "You are to squishy" turns it on, "you are to sturdy" turns it off. pls make sure u have always the latest version of the mods ty

3rd teleporting, never be4 crossed it my mind to look at it, but i will look on the code to see if the whole mechanicks is only 1-2 files or 5-10 files to edit, but still if u think on doing it like all towns teleport then every town file would need to be eddited i think

4th turning officers to what u want well skin more of just adding right model and it works, if u brows all the posts in thes thread u will find some related posts and how to do it i think if not i can post the line wchich one u need to edit say in my mods, as customm officers take lots of lines and mostly ppl like to use custom models, but ya few mayby i can add per request into my mods

5th actually the other day i seen in some files the time delay by explosions in some file was serching for something else, so didnt actually looked into but i seen it i think it was an AI_ file if im not mistaken. Oh i missread u meant a specific explosion and add it as what that u can use it on any enemy ship? like 1 shoot every enemy?

6th that now an idea that just instantly made me think of followers relax option in tes5, saddly that would be edditing a ton of files:( mayby set it up only for cabin would work depends if the officers model would support it. but this game theres no option that ur officer would seek on hes own sittable places and tbh i dont know if in cabin are any, a chair in a game its not always a chair

and now i forrgoten what i actually came to say lol

I only have Custome made Officers ^^
Bit of work, but quite easy when you get a flow on it.
Sadpart is that not all modules support "everything"
Like some do not support melee or some do not support Muskets.

"Example: Let's say that its like this"
95% of modules can use Melee
But only 5% can use muskets.
those 5% cannot melee propper. Becase their module does not have the melee attack animations.
Those 95% cannot use muskets propper. Because their module do not support it.
(They will fly around and clip like madlads..)
So if you do not care about muskets, then you have a low chance of issues.
If you want muskets.. well.. alot more hassel. (I havent found a way to fix the issue myself lol)
Just used the modules that supported it.

YET I havent noticed any issues with "sitting or doing other stuff" Unless.. they have muskets :rofl
Then they vanish until you unequip it as there is no module for a sitting musket man.

Melee moduels should support it tho.

I have edited my armors to look like diffrent officers. (also a quick way to see which animations the module support.)
4 diffrent armors.JPG

I made about 6 Musketers per Nation and 3-4 officers.+ full Crew (Navigator, Boatswine etc)
About 16 "officers" per Nation.. (I am not done with all those.. )
These have all diffrent Profile/faces. (May get duplicats if you mix nations.)
Voices (may overlapp if you mix nations.)
But you can get All of them with out any over writhing each other.
:pirates:pirates:pirates:pirates:pirates
melike.JPG Quitehappy.JPG theboiswithguns.JPG
So if you want undead or Inca.. you "swap" the module with and Inca and done.

Done with France and England..
half of Dutch and Spain..
and like 1/3 of a "Pirates/Nautral"

My Plan was to only make few changes... oh boi.
More and more I looked tro modules the more and more ideas came about lol.

I blame Triger:razz for helping me.. Now I am stuck in this mess lol.:pirateraft

So the other day i thought mayby starting a new game, but the classes in game meh.... wanted something diffrent right so i made the Hero type 5. It generated the stats and skills randomly so there was something diffrent a suprise always when u start a new game and it merged all the hidden perks from the other 4 classes, but it wasnt enogh so i redone that mode split that 1 build into 2 diffrent and added 6th hero type. One class is a fighter build the other class is a leader build:

Screenshot - 2021-01-28 , 22_54_53.png
Hero Type 5 is an fighter oriented class wchich comes with increased personal skills and 5 hidden perks:
personla skills range 20 + rnd 10
ship skills range 5 + rnd 15
SPECIAL: Strength, Agility, Endurance range 18 + rnd 7
SPECIAL: Charisma, Intellect, Perception range 8 + rnd 10
SPECIAL: Luck range 10 + rnd 15
without SaS uncap all SPECIAL cap at 10
hidden perks: ht1, ht3, ht4, Energaiser, Rush
perks: HPPlus, FlagPir

Screenshot - 2021-01-28 , 22_55_02.png
Hero Type 6 is is an leader oriented class wchich comes with increased ships skills and 5 hidden perks:
personla skills range 5 + rnd 15
ship skills range 20 + rnd 10
SPECIAL: Strength, Agility, Endurance range 8 + rnd 10
SPECIAL: Charisma, Intellect, Perception range 18 + rnd 7
SPECIAL: Luck range 10 + rnd 15
without SaS uncap all SPECIAL cap at 10
hidden perks: ht1, ht2, ht4, Energaiser, Rush
perks: Trustworthy, FlagPir

Its not a replacer it actually adds 2 new hero types to the game, quests wchich rewarded PC based on hes type/class iv updated to support the new classes.

If someone is interested in this mod its up for dl in post #1
TEHO: Officer cheat menu v2.3 / Think out loud cheat menu v1.6 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0
under Patches/Addons

EDIT: New versions of mods are up as always in post #1 under Attached files
As prerequested strategic good added to quest goods, sum minor text clean up: skills armors etc.. for full list of changes see changelog in post #1 or the attached readme file that comes with the mods.

Pls report any bugs or suspicions in my mods, ty

Last edited:
It’s good to see you merged everything and changed their name with adequate descriptions!

I downloaded Cheat Menu B but it only has ToL in it, OCM doesn’t work or not included.

It’s good to see you merged everything and changed their name with adequate descriptions!

I downloaded Cheat Menu B but it only has ToL in it, OCM doesn’t work or not included.
Due to some ppl got confused bout the cheat menus old OCM was discontinued now onlt left charls cheats via tol option and officers cheats via d/o option.

Well in the changelogs you stated that you merged them, merge means combining them but whatever lol.
For some reason I read it as OCM not OCM 2 in the changelogs, sorry

Spawning maps under Hire Officers -> Maps section doesn’t give Ordinary Map which is needed by one of the main quest. Can you add it there?

Also can you add Jaguars Pelt (KhaelRoa_item) ? By far best item in the game and the unique posion (indian_poison) ?

Last edited:
Well in the changelogs you stated that you merged them, merge means combining them but whatever lol.

Spawning maps under Hire Officers -> Maps section doesn’t give Ordinary Map which is needed by one of the main quest. Can you add it there?

Also can you add Jaguars Pelt (KhaelRoa_item) ? By far best item in the game and the unique posion (indian_poison) ?

Cheat menu B copied from changelog:
version 1.0.0 (29.01.2021)
public release
merged cheat menus:
old TOL 2 v1.5.0
old OCM 2 v1.4.0

Cheat menu A a copied from changelog:
version 1.0.0 (29.01.2021)
public release
merged cheat menus:
old TOL v1.6.1
old OCM 2 v1.4.0

to clearyfie: TOL 2 + OCM 2 = Cheat menu B
TOL + OCM 2 = Cheat menu A

old OCM was discontinued cuz having Charls cheats via d/o option was useless as you have allready the cheats via tol option.

MAPS: dammit at some point i removed the normal maps from my cheats, well will add them
Jaguars Pelt and unique posion will add them
didnt actually planed on adding new stuff to my mods be4 the game update

NOTICE:

As of 04/02/2021
Cheat menu B was a lil reworked and all requested cheats added to it.
Cheats where recategorized and menu was rearranged.

Cheat menu A was labled as discontinued due to lack of time to rework it,
so that it would match CM B.

So untill the TEHO engin update i will only maintain 1 cheat menu version,
with that i mean fix bugs if any occure or add some stuff if someone requests new cheats.

As always new versions of my mods for dl in post #1
TEHO: Cheat menu v1.2 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0

Pls report any bugs in my mods. TY

Back