• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release SD:TEHO 1.7.0 : Cheat menu v1.3 / Skill and SPECIAL uncap v1.0

Alright I got an idea, is it possible to spawn Treasure Maps and/or Part of a Treasure Map?
Since you added %100 Beggar chance for the Caluche DLC, is it possible to make %100 chance for Shipwrecked sailors to spawn on uninhabited island(For achievement) or treasure map sellers to spawn in Taverns?
Also adding Gunpowder from ship supplies changes your current Gunpowder stock to 1000 instead of adding 1000 Gunpowder.

Ah ya thers Set instead of Add for gunpowder TY for reporting it will fix it asap.

Tbh dont know the shipwrecked sailors at all so maight take me a while till i find something related to this.
to the maps i wonder if u must buy them or just add them as a cheat, would that work?
but all this at evening today earliest.

EDIT: So im unsure on how many pices of maps there are or wchich map is the right one, that i found:
Code:
itmname_mapQuest    {Treasure map}
itmdescr_mapQuest
{
On this map, a place is indicated, where a treasure is supposedly hidden. But one can know for sure only by visiting there.
}

itmname_map_full    {Treasure map}
itmdescr_map_full
{
On this map, a place is indicated, where a treasure is supposedly hidden. But one can know for sure only by visiting there.
}

itmname_map_part1    {Part of the treasure map}
itmdescr_map_part1
{
This is a piece of a treasure map. To figure out, where it is, one must find the remaining pieces of the map first.
}

itmname_map_part2    {Part of the treasure map}
itmdescr_map_part2
{
This is a piece of a treasure map. To figure out, where it is, one must find the remaining pieces of the map first.
}
from this i will add the full treasure map and the part 1, part 2 as a seperate cheats under map section, will skip for now the quest map. If i missread something again let me know or if that is wrong or... or...

Last edited:
Hello,
Is there a fix for the ruby ring option? When I try to add some ruby rings to inventory, it gives platinum ingots instead.
Thanks.

Hello,
Is there a fix for the ruby ring option? When I try to add some ruby rings to inventory, it gives platinum ingots instead.
Thanks.
I've reposted your question on our Discord.
There are some BlackMark developers there, so hopefully someone will come up with an answer there.

@mitrokosta from BlackMark Studios says:
This is likely a bug in this cheat menu. I'm not responsible for it in any way. I can suggest adding TakeNItems(pchar, "jewelry41", 100); to console.c and executing it. (any other number would do)

Hello,
Thanks.
sry i will try to fix it asap, ty for reporting that issue.

There where some issues with some links that i missed, new version is up i hope i got all of the miss links fixed, if any issues occure please lemme know. TYVM

Last edited:
I recently just installed this mod along with tehomod and whenever I try to open the think out loud option, it gets stuck and freezes my game. This is so confusing for me and there are no clear instructions on how to do this. So if anyone could please tell me how to do this, I would really appreciate it as I am really stressed out doing this and trying to think what is wrong.

I recently just installed this mod along with tehomod and whenever I try to open the think out loud option, it gets stuck and freezes my game. This is so confusing for me and there are no clear instructions on how to do this. So if anyone could please tell me how to do this, I would really appreciate it as I am really stressed out doing this and trying to think what is wrong.

Maybe it's not Compatible to the Current Version of 1.7.3 we will have to ask the mod maker to update it

Hi, which version of the game are u runing?

Main Cheat Menu B v1.3.1 aswell as the Main Cheat Menu A v1.1.1 are designed to work with SD:TEHO v1.7.0 and wchich needs TEHO mod that mods work, however the 1.7.3 beta version hase the PROGRAM open it dosent reqire TEHO mod for mods to work. Keep in mind that my mods where made for older game versions up to 1.7.0

I will try to update my thread intro and straighten some things out as during the time my mods changed some uselles stuff was left there and some more usefull info is missing. And i did noticed that the patch section is a mess. Sry for the confussion.

However i doubt it will happen any time soon, aswell as the mod uptade to gv1.7.3

Last edited:

Main Cheat Menu B v1.3.1 aswell as the Main Cheat Menu A v1.1.1 are designed to work with SD:TEHO v1.7.0 and wchich needs TEHO mod that mods work, however the 1.7.3 beta version hase the PROGRAM open it dosent reqire TEHO mod for mods to work. Keep in mind that my mods where made for older game versions up to 1.7.0

I will try to update my thread intro and straighten some things out as during the time my mods changed some uselles stuff was left there and some more usefull info is missing. And i did noticed that the patch section is a mess. Sry for the confussion.

However i doubt it will happen any time soon, aswell as the mod uptade to gv1.7.3

Thank you!

Does the uncap work universally or just for main character?
its a global setting every npc is affected.

Tho keep in mind it only rises the cap, it dosent set a specific value to anything.
so quest officers will come with thair base values but can be trained to new cap
pirates on water etc can spawn with skills above 100lvl+ easy

Hey guys, is there a way to max all my skills at once? I have to keep selecting the options to increase xp. Or can I change the amount of xp I can get?

Not sure if this will work so you can try it. In PROGRAM folder, open seadogs.c with notepad. Search void OnLoad() put these lines

SetSelfSkill(ch, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100);
SetShipSkill(ch, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100);

at the row below the {

like this

void OnLoad()
{
actLoadFlag = 1;

Now if it work, next time you reload any save, your character will have max ship and personal skill. Though you can't increase your rank any further than your current rank. If this work and you want to increase your rank, either put this line pchar.rank =15; the same way as the other two. Some quest have restriction in rank so becareful.

Not sure if this will work so you can try it. In PROGRAM folder, open seadogs.c with notepad. Search void OnLoad() put these lines

at the row below the {

like this

void OnLoad()
{
actLoadFlag = 1;

Now if it work, next time you reload any save, your character will have max ship and personal skill. Though you can't increase your rank any further than your current rank. If this work and you want to increase your rank, either put this line pchar.rank =15; the same way as the other two. Some quest have restriction in rank so becareful.
Thanks for the help. I never messed with the game's code, but I'll try. By the way, is there any way to cheat the cargo hold? I'm in love with the ship I'm using, but there only 2.500 of cargo hold, and I don't want to have a whole fleet.

Same file same rule, you can generate a new ship with it provided that you know how to tinker with the codes a bit.
pchar.Ship.Type = GenerateShipHand(pchar, SHIP_SCHOONER_W, 4, 17000000, 200, 3200, 20000, 18.2, 26.0, 55.42);
SetBaseShipData(pchar);
ResetShipCannonsDamages(pchar);
SetShipCannonsDamagesNull(pchar);
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "SpeedRate");
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "Capacity");
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "WindAgainstSpeed");
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "TurnRate");
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "HP");
UpgradeShipParameter(pchar, "MaxCrew");
NullCharacterGoods(pchar);
SetCrewQuantity(PChar, 200);
pchar.Ship.Crew.Morale = 100;
pchar.Ship.Crew.Exp.Sailors = 100;
pchar.Ship.Crew.Exp.Cannoners = 100;
pchar.Ship.Crew.Exp.Soldiers = 100;
AddCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_BALLS, 1500);
AddCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_GRAPES, 1500);
AddCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_KNIPPELS, 500);
AddCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_BOMBS, 500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_POWDER, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_WEAPON, 250);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_FOOD, 2250);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_RUM, 500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_MEDICAMENT, 360);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_PLANKS, 125);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_SAILCLOTH, 125);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_ROPES, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_SHIPSILK, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_SANDAL, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_OIL, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_GOLD, 3500);
SetCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_SILVER, 3500);
SetSailsColor(pchar, 1);
pchar.Ship.name = "Seahawk";
pchar.Ship.Cannons.Type = CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS24;

This will give you a class 4 war schooner, 17 mil deadweight, 200 max crew, speed up to 26 knot, all possible upgrade, 200 experienced heroic crew, arm with 24 pounder cannon and bunch of good. I forgot what is the meaning for 3200 and 20000, but one of them is ship hp. These 18.2 and 26.0 relate to speed and 55.42 relate wind angle. Higher speed mean you can sail faster in battle map and higher wind angle mean you can sail faster against wind. So if you set high speed and small wind angle, you ship sail fast with wind behind your back, vice versa, you can sail faster against with with higher wind angle. Figure it out by changing them and reload. If your ship turn grey without color, go to battle mode and it will be fine.
You can do pretty much everything except changing the time and weather by editing this file.

may be that my email is gone, aparently iv recovered it tho not sure on that case.
do not know what will hapeen to my acc if i lose it, ehm if i losse the possibility to loogin due to the freak accident with my virus guard.
idk the safty guards on this page . sry folks i hope i menage to restore the orginal email to this site. atm i still can log in on the site tho the email is gone so basicly my acc on the site is gone:( well aparently iv recovered my ol email witoth the posibility to loggin on it, well in 4h need to be at work so will try to fix it afterwards, cheers

fixed that issue

Last edited:

Im so confused about this....
I got the teho mod and this mod, teho log say it loads everything fine.....but trying to start it in game I get same errors like CoolGuyHD.....game freeze for short second and then crash....so found this post and tried to find "Main Cheat Menu B v1.3.1 aswell as the Main Cheat Menu A v1.1.1" but I have no idea where to find it or where to install it...Google only sane result lead back to this thread and you saying the quote above, which does not help at all, because you did you link the "Main Cheat Menu B v1.3.1 aswell as the Main Cheat Menu A v1.1.1" to a download link.....the game "Sea Dogs To Each His Own" is current version 1.6

Ahoy, buckos!
Returning to the seas after a long time, but in no mood for tough starts until the gambit :)
How to edit initial items and money to hide before jail?
E how to make other changes and/or open "options" on v1.7.3 since cheat menus aren't available?

Back