• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Sea.dll! POTC New Horizons

freackfelix98

Landlubber
hello, people! I have a problem! namely! whom I open POTC, load it short and then breaks off! I have the sea.dll file sometimes out and restarted it, however, went I am not able on the sea! what should I do?

:ahoy mate!

You have been playing quite a while and posting on MODB. I am probably misunderstanding you, but did you modify sea.dll and now it crashes? Where exactly does it crash?

Does this happen before or after installing the modpack? What graphics card do you have?

Pistof: no! I have anew installed it and then I have begun a new history and then it breaks off! then I have sea.dll from him play genomme and I could run on the beach, however, do not go on the sea!

Pieter:after the installation modpack! I have installed this orginal speil and dan modpack! 2.1 fill! and I cannot say graphics card

Umm, you can play on land but when you go to sea it crashes and the error is sea.dll? Do you have error logging enabled?

Sea.dll used to be a very common error for me, but that was back when my computer had hardware problems. Hmm. Could your computer be overheating?

If the game did run also at sea before installing the modpack, please try error logging as per the FAQ (link in my signature).

Sounds like an Intel Graphics card issue to me. Try to find out what you have in the Windows Control Panel.

Back