• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs: To Each His Own - Happily Ever After, release date

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
header.jpg

The final adventure of Charles de Maure is near.
The DLC named "Happily Ever After" will release this Friday! (27/3/2020)

It's going to end the story of TEHO's main character Charles de Maure, and you will meet old friends among other stuff.

Personally I want to meet this guy the most:
ss_5b700c6c680e4eed1a764288be5265a3e3bf6a12.1920x1080.jpg

For more details, check the DLC's Steam page: Sea Dogs: To Each His Own - Happily Ever After on Steam

Hello.

They've already translated the DLC into English, only the Russian version was available.

Выложат ли скрипты к новой версии? Для патча 1.7. Большая просьба к тем кто сможет загрузить их к тем кто умеет

As I understood, in the near future there will be no scripts. Sorry, but I don’t quite understand how to use the “techode”

ps. I'll keep it on mind. Sorry

Hello.

I think what you're asking for is the 'program' folder of version 1.7.0. with all the dlc. If so, I'll leave it with you as an attachment.

Attachments

• program 1.7.0.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 558
Здравствуйте.

Я думаю, что вы просите папку "программа" версии 1.7.0. со всем dlc. Если это так, я оставлю его вам в качестве привязанности.[/ЦИТАТА]
Yes, that’s exactly what I needed! Thank you very much, you really helped me and the whole Russian community of players. Thank you so much

It has been a pleasure, we are here to help in any way we can, welcome to this forum.:cheers

это было приятно, мы здесь, чтобы помочь в любом случае мы можем, добро пожаловать на этот форум.:овации[/Цитата]
Я бы не хотел вас беспокоить, но есть ли папка для русской версии? С русскими диалогами. Или ты планируешь его потушить? Я вам очень благодарен, но ..... скажем, некоторые слишком придирчивы и им нужна русская версия скриптов.

I'd hate to bother you, but is there a folder for the Russian version? With the Russian dialogues. Or are you planning to put it out? I really appreciate it, but... let's say some are too picky and they need the Russian version of the scripts.

:facepalmSorry I can't help you there, I'm still struggling with the new version to make it work with the Spanish translation I had finished and add the new DLC.

Maybe @kb31 can help you.:read

P.S.: Remember to write in English, even if it's not one of our native languages, it's the only way to understand each other.
:ahoy

Well, you, I dare not rush you and I will wait as long as necessary. I understand the difficulties and what you are doing. I am very grateful to you for your help and for what I hope you can pull out for a Russian audience

Hello, the folder 'program' in Russian is attached in the message #16

Is it possible to rewrite the wedding to marry both? My friend changed the file "Helena.c" And now she can take both Mary and Helen into companions. I want to marry them both to GG. Is this possible?

Back