• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs: To Each His Own - Happily Ever After, release date

Is it possible to rewrite the wedding to marry both? My friend changed the file "Helena.c" And now she can take both Mary and Helen into companions. I want to marry them both to GG. Is this possible?

It can be an option, there we enter the world of modding, that everyone can act at will.:wp

My knowledge doesn't make it possible, if someone gets a mod that does it in a stable way, he should share it. :bow

это может быть вариант, там мы входим в мир моддинга, что каждый может действовать по своему желанию.:wp

Мои знания не делают это возможным, если кто-то получает мод, который делает это стабильным способом, он должен поделиться им. :лук[/Цитата]
Я думаю, что нашел решение, чтобы сделать их обоих женами. Но пока это сырая Альфа. Который должен быть завершен или изменен полностью. Но фамилия меняется. И то и другое уже есть

ЫфштеВщп Said = "I think I found a solution to make both wives. But so far, it's a raw Alpha. That has to be completed or changed completely. But the name changes. Both are already in place."

That's what it's all about, trying it out until it works... this is an art.:dance

P.S. Remember to translate it into English... my Russian is not very good, "irony".:read

ЫфштеВщп сказал = "Я думаю, что нашел решение, чтобы сделать обеих жен. Но пока что это сырой Альфа. Это должно быть завершено или полностью изменено. Но название меняется. Оба уже находятся на своих местах."

Вот в чем все дело, пробуя его, пока он не сработает... это настоящее искусство.:танец

P.S. Не забудьте перевести его на английский язык... мой русский язык не очень хорош,"Ирония судьбы".:читать[/Цитата]
I can give a link to the mod where you can take them both not as wives. And according to the plot of the Saga

Obviously you guys have completed this DLC. I need help getting Part 2 to start. I completed "More than Gold" and went to Basse-Terre to meet courier, but he isn't there. Do I need to do something else to get this started? Like wait a certain period of time? Do I have to kill my brother and complete the "Main Quest" first? Thanks.

Back