• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Search for Peter Bloods Ship minibug

Hotshot

Freebooter
Storm Modder
I'm currently at the part, where I have to go through the jungle to the fort to meet Txiki.

Well, he is there.
But as soon as I enter this area I can hear shots and maybe get a glimps on Txiki fighting the two soldiers in front of the fort. And dying. Always.
Txiki.jpg
Is there a console command to make him un-killable? :)

Thanks,
Hotshot

Attachments

• -=Player=- Guadeloupe.7z
    692.9 KB · Views: 98
If he's an officer of yours, you can use the Cheatmode to do that.

Well, he isn't my officer yet (I guess he'll become available to "buy" once I finish the quest).

Well, he isn't my officer yet (I guess he'll become available to "buy" once I finish the quest).
In that case, this console command should do the trick:
Code:
LAi_SetImmortal(characterFromID("Txiki Pijuan"), true);
Apologies for not immediately posting that; I was being very occupied with all those skill-related errors. :oops:

Anyway, I'll add this to his character init entry now so players in the future shouldn't have that same problem.
He'll go back to being mortal when he joins you as officer.

This is assuming that @Bartolomeu o Portugues thinks this is a good idea; it is HIS side-quest after all.

Apologies for not immediately posting that; I was being very occupied with all those skill-related errors.
Come on man, no worries!
It's not like it would take you a week :cheeky You are very active and helpful and are, as I can see about all the things I posted the last couple of days, very dedicated! :thumbs1

A better question would be, why has Txiki started fighting the guards? He didn't do that last time I played this quest, which admittedly was several game versions ago.

A better question would be, why has Txiki started fighting the guards? He didn't do that last time I played this quest, which admittedly was several game versions ago.
Oh, so that fight was NOT part of the quest itself? Good point!
In that case, there may be some confusion with AI groups.

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me in @Hotshot's savegame because in Fixed - Find Angelique Moulin’s Father | PiratesAhoy!
I also had to add an extra line to prevent the soldiers from killing Chamfort.

Maybe for some reason the "no AI group assigned" characters are at war with the "French soldiers" group in there?

Back