• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ship Sail Build MOD B2.3

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
What did I do this time? Is that bad?
Untitled.png

I wouldn't know. That attachment of yours doesn't... work. :confused:

Oh..And how can I make the "flush" ship upgrade available in the beginning and in any port?

PROGRAM\INTERFACE\shipyard.c:
Code:
if(upgrade == "flushed" && !CheckTun(cn, upgrade) && GetCurrentLocationNation() != PIRATE)
Replace with:
Code:
if(false)

Want to cheat? Extract attached to your PROGRAM folder, then press F12 while in port.
INSTANT PotC film fleet with officers and the like. :rofl

is that too hard to sail to nevis ? :D
You don't know DavyJack like I do. EVERYTHING - MUST - BE - CHEATED! Playing is not possible. :facepalm

Attachments

• NK.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 81
lol i personally i always modify the game myself just for more roleplay ;) like customizing some items to be as i need for me and my crew/officers (2 blades and some other tweak) , and customizing sometime my loved ship "FR_Couronne" :p , oh and of course a fully customized boarding crew :D (its like my personal faction :) the "WARAD")

Want to cheat? Extract attached to your PROGRAM folder, then press F12 while in port.
INSTANT PotC film fleet with officers and the like. :rofl
Even more fun: Start the Standard storyline, then press F12 once you get into Speightstown Port. Hoist a flag hostile to France once you set sail.
Next thing you know: Instant insanity with four film ships vs. the French squadron and the captured Speightstown Fort.

It was especially funny when I tried this, because there was a random dinghy generated right in the middle of all this.
I didn't even notice it at first, until I thought I saw a "tiny little thing hidden behind the Dauntless".
Even funnier once I noticed the tiny white flag they had hoisted in their tiny little mast. It was absolutely hilarious!
Before the game crashed due to the sheer amount of madness, that is.... :razz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also funny: I gave myself a WallerFrigate under British colours before exiting port because I wanted to show my li'l brother something.
The idea was to just let myself be sunk. But I managed to destroy the Centurion's foremast while passing and then the rock around the corner messed up the Aurora and Rossiya.
So I survived! And made my way to safety under the cannons of Bridgetown fort.

I'll give that French squadron credit for their resilience though: They followed me all around the island and even went to attack me right under the fort's cannons!
That was their loss though; the Aurora and Rossiya were sunk after a fierce battle. The already-battered Centurion limped into the forts' range quite a long while later.
Whahahaha! :rofl

What did I do this time? Is that bad?View attachment 11136

Lemme guess. :nerbz

You bought a cursed ship from Vanderdecken and then reset it to standard but its old values stayed there.
I see this every time I capture the Black Pearl at Cozumel, sail it to port and then repaint it to the Wicked Wench. Those fantasy numbers stay until worn down by damage, which can take quite a long time.

The Waller Pinnace is a very capable ship at close quarters.

"Same story, different version" hehehe
I have the wicked wench, after repainting it, the ship sail value gone mad.. but good to hear that its really good..hehehe

Back