• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Silver Leaf Sword?

WindmillSlayer

Powder Monkey
Hi, I've been a fan of POTC for about ten years. I've found most of the swords (even the Windmill Slayer), but the one sword I have not found is the Silver Leaf. This I think is the sword that Danielle uses later in the game. Does anybody know how to get it in the stock POTC game? (I play it on the Xbox. Yes I'm a relic.) Much appreciated if anybody can help. I heard it was on Isla Muelle, but I don't know.

I vaguely remember that sword, mate. I know what are you talking. But unfortunately, that sword is almost imposible to find if you are playing the stock version of POTC on Xbox. It hadn't got name on it on the stock game, but on the mod created by this community, New Horizons, you can find a similar sword (Not saying that it is the sword), which is called French Admiralty Rapier. You can get that sword if you work for the french with a Letter of Marque (This is on the mod, not the stock game).

Other than that, i don't know how can you get that sword :shrug

I vaguely remember that sword, mate. I know what are you talking. But unfortunately, that sword is almost imposible to find if you are playing the stock version of POTC on Xbox. It hadn't got name on it on the stock game, but on the mod created by this community, New Horizons, you can find a similar sword (Not saying that it is the sword), which is called French Admiralty Rapier. You can get that sword if you work for the french with a Letter of Marque (This is on the mod, not the stock game).

Other than that, i don't know how can you get that sword :shrug

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I play it on Xbox, so the sword might be unobtainable. Thanks though. I know to stop looking.

Is there anywhere the Conquistador sword (with the 90% block) spawns, or does it have to be obtained through trading?

Unfortunately I don't have access to my stock game files right now, so am unable to help you.
Remind me again on Monday or so and hopefully then I can figure it out.

For me, i could only get that sword by officers; I usually give them a sword more "powerful" (For example, a Tizona), and then they leave the sword free to exchange to you. It is impossible to find it on the stores.

For me, i could only get that sword by officers; I usually give them a sword more "powerful" (For example, a Tizona), and then they leave the sword free to exchange to you. It is impossible to find it on the stores.

You know, I'm guessing it was originally supposed to be given to you when you defeat Amerigo during the Assassin quest much like how you get the Squall when you defeat the cult leader but the developers forgot.

If you want, I can give you a save in the beginning of the game but with the swords you want.

The Silver Leaf is indeed the sword Danielle uses later in the game. It is not used anywhere else, and cannot be found in the game. I checked the stock code, and it turns out it was supposed to be one of the items stores and traders can sell, but due to a little miss, it can never be loaded. I have also heard that rumour about it being on Isla Muelle, but I don't know where that rumour comes from, since the Silver Leaf cannot be found in the game. What can be found on Isla Muelle, however, is a Dual-barrel pistol.

The Conquistador can indeed only be obtained by trading it with a random officer. Judging by its description there should only be one of it, and Amerigo Vieira has it, so I guess you are right in that it was supposed to be taken from him if you do the assassin quest and kill him.

And how did you get the windmill slayer in stock POTC? I asked such question long before.

In the tutorial, be sure to talk to Malcolm and do the tutorial quest. Once you are in Oxbay, you need to kill Malcolm. After this, go through the gate and then to the port again. Malcolm will respawn. You need to continuously kill him until your experience is at level 6. After that, finish the Oxbay quest, watch the cutscene, and sail to Quebradas Costillas. Go to the Pirate House, and once there it will say:

"To a bloodthirsty pirate, with no mercy in his wicked heart, we give a special reward."

The Windmill Slayer will then be in your inventory.

In the tutorial, be sure to talk to Malcolm and do the tutorial quest. Once you are in Oxbay, you need to kill Malcolm. After this, go through the gate and then to the port again. Malcolm will respawn. You need to continuously kill him until your experience is at level 6. After that, finish the Oxbay quest, watch the cutscene, and sail to Quebradas Costillas. Go to the Pirate House, and once there it will say:

"To a bloodthirsty pirate, with no mercy in his wicked heart, we give a special reward."

The Windmill Slayer will then be in your inventory.
HA! I did see the code related to that recently. You get rewarded for being EVIL!!! :whipa

HA! I did see the code related to that recently.
Does it work in Build mod then?
You did see my post in your thread, right? :p
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/windmill-slayer-in-stock-potc.20118/#post-444452

The part about the Corsair's Pride isn't true, though, as I clarified in my latest post in that thread.
Yep. Maybe creator of this thread can enlighten me about corsair's pride? It couldn't have been created without purpose.

Yep. Maybe creator of this thread can enlighten me about corsair's pride? It couldn't have been created without purpose.
It isn't used anywhere and there is no code to let us know what it was supposed to be used for. Although based on its description it is possible that it was supposed to be given as a reward from the English governor.

Back