• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

sitting down

kaizerkat

Freebooter
How hard would it be to program something to have your character sit down at the table in the tavern? Thought it would be a great effect to the pub scene to have your character sit down and listen to music and enjoy a drink. Maybe have the pub wench come over and take your order. BTW, how come i can't get the guys in the tavern to gamble with me anymore? I played just one time and now he won't gamble no more. He says i have a good rep. and he doesn't wanna play. Is that normal?

You can sit with characters at a table and drink with them already, can't you?

Did you win all the guy's money?

that's right, but i thought that was for a brief period and if u had more than two drinks yur money was stolen. I just wanna sit there and enjoy the atmosphere

Aren't u tired after all that walking, sailing and fighting?(laugh here) i know that i could sit down if i talk to someone, but i was thinking i would like to sit down at anytime i wanted to without talking to someone. Sometimes i just wanna be alone after a long hectic day and enjoy my grog.(oh god whats happened to my life)

Back