• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Smuggling: Chance to be Caught is either 0% or 100%

I was thinking of doing that if you have the smuggling perk.
Possibly. But why would you having a perk influence how the coastguard do their patrols?
I understand you would be better at evading them, but they'd still come either by ship or by shore, right? :oops:

Possibly. But why would you having a perk influence how the coastguard do their patrols?
I understand you would be better at evading them, but they'd still come either by ship or by shore, right? :oops:
Could do it yes.
So from sea there are ships and from land there are not.
In that case I'm going to increase the change of them coming from sea a bit tough :p.
And the smuggling perks will decrease this chance a bit (as extra motivation to get them ;) ).

Yes, altough I tested this a bit already. Especially test it on as many beaches as possible and sea if the coastguard do appear when the questbook said they did.

Moved so people can help testing

I'd say for now this is okay. In later version this will become different again probably.

Back