• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Soleil Royal Issue

Quick question, can you determine the placement of flags with the TOOL? Or what flag is used?

All right i spoke to soon xD After 1 day of working perfecly fine sadly the camera is fixing ad the top of the middle mast again.I already tried replacing them again but is just fixed at the mast again

Quick question, can you determine the placement of flags with the TOOL? Or what flag is used?
Well you can change the flag locator coordinates, yes. Each flag has four coordinates, one for each corner.
If you open a model in TOOL and go to 'View -> Locators', and click the icon in the new window that opens, you can see all the locators on the model.
The flag locators are F1, F2, F3 and F4, positioned anticlockwise starting from the top right corner (attached to a flagpole).

I'm not sure what you mean by what flag is used, though. If you're on about flag textures, that's not related to TOOL.

Back