• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some bugs I have with New Horizons(Build 14 Beta 2.3 Light)

MatthewThePirate

EccentricMatthew
Hi guys, first of all I would like to introduce my self as im new here and thank you all for these great mods and im a big fan of your work!

now on to subject....

I just wanted to ask about a few bugs im experiencing and if there are fixes, sorry if these have been addressed but im new here :p

so things I get:

screen flashing during sailing mode, (this can be very annoying) seems to extend form the ship and arcs outwards across the screen from the looks of things .

crashing/stuck when I sometimes board, cant progress and the same for mutiny, when I deal with my crew I get stuck on deck and I cant continue.

I cant go back to my game or quits pretty much I guess when I go to options.

some sounds or music starts skipping even when I turn safe mode off for the game
(note: Im using the POTC music pack)

This one is a weird one though it may not be due to the mod, im meant to look for that french guy with Daniel(did I spell her name right? lol) but she says my fleet is too big to go with here, so to make sure I put all my ships but mine in berthing, went back to her she doe not speak to me. just stands there and I cant progress

I have not had any if these during build 13, and again sorry of you have addressed these but I could not find anything on them.

Thanks you your help!

To answer the question about options menu, it does not allow you to resume game, so make sure to save game before changing option, and then reloading save.

The options thing is well-known and has been part of our FAQ for quite some time.
In fact, you might want to have a quick look through that: see my signature. :doff

1. The flashing screen is a well known bug that we have been unable to fully stop.

2. Boarding? FAQ.

3. Save before exiting to options.

4. Yeah, the music hangs up a lot. Methinks it's the old engine blues.

5. It sounds like you had too many ships and going back to berth them caused the game to hang. Try going back to a save before you visit Danielle and try it again with less ships. You are only allowed 4 ships max.

well thats just it, I only had 4 ships. and well I dont have any saves before meeting her...and I dont want to restart as I have put a lot of effort in to my game, got a high rank in the English navy, 4 warships, 24 million gold and so on lol

Back