• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

some bugs on b14 beta 3 wip

kristi4ever

First Mate
1. Why governor always offer me to buy the letter of marque I just bought one??
2. At port au prince all citizens have the same outfit. Like n.hawk..
3. I have only 2 profiles and I think those 2 profiles are mixing with each other.. I played w rogers and started j. Sparow storyline but buildings of w. Rogers storyline are in j.sparow storyline. Rogers furnitore shop etc..
4. Loan shark guy at guadalupe its not on the building. I can enter on bulding but he is not inside.
5. Mutiny problem. Can't enter the sea after mutiny even wrote the code at console..
6. When I'm near cayman and after enter wordmap my ship its teleported behing cupa
7. And some other I don't remember right now..
After I finish the questline the game its not atractive anymore and always I ended up starting new game. I don't know what to do now I'm just only sinking ships around the caribbean like a cursed pirate :p. Can u guys make some random quest or some universal questline for all periods. Or treasure fleet or capturing town some thing to keep playing more and more like in coas.. Maybe make a list of all famous pirates like in sid meiers make ur character become nr 1.. Sorry for my english. :)

1. That should be fixed in WIP 16.
2. That doesn't sound right. Definitely NOT the case when I was last walking around there.
3. BUILDINGS of Woodes Rogers? Which WIP version do you have? We put if-statement in place to prevent that weeks ago.
And WHERE are they showing up?
4. Looks like there is no such character and never was. I made a note on the To-Do list to add the guy.
5. Sometimes mutiny works, sometimes it doesn't. We have to look at that code when we re-add the Companion Mutiny.
6. That should also be fixed in WIP 16; Armada moved the islands so there should be no more overlap.

We want to fix up Capture Colonies again; that's definitely on the To-Do list. And Bartolomeu was intending to add something like those famous pirates in the game.

Have you tried the sidequests yet? Treasure hunts? Gaining ranks with a nation? There are quite a few things still to do.

1. That should be fixed in WIP 16.
2. That doesn't sound right. Definitely NOT the case when I was last walking around there.
3. BUILDINGS of Woodes Rogers? Which WIP version do you have? We put if-statement in place to prevent that weeks ago.
And WHERE are they showing up?
4. Looks like there is no such character and never was. I made a note on the To-Do list to add the guy.
5. Sometimes mutiny works, sometimes it doesn't. We have to look at that code when we re-add the Companion Mutiny.
6. That should also be fixed in WIP 16; Armada moved the islands so there should be no more overlap.

We want to fix up Capture Colonies again; that's definitely on the To-Do list. And Bartolomeu was intending to add something like those famous pirates in the game.

Have you tried the sidequests yet? Treasure hunts? Gaining ranks with a nation? There are quite a few things still to do.
I'm playing wip 12 buildings around tavern at port royale.. And one thing how to ransom prisoner from cargo hold because I don't see anything for ransom at dialog. And can u adjust the fighting space at canon and cargo hold during boarding??

It sounds like a confused install.

Sometimes you get the ransom dialog and sometimes you do not. It has always been like that. I keep forgetting about them until the jump overboard and escape.

If you want to push past your crew during a boarding, sheathe your sword and then push past them.

3. I have only 2 profiles and I think those 2 profiles are mixing with each other.. I played w rogers and started j. Sparow storyline but buildings of w. Rogers storyline are in j.sparow storyline. Rogers furnitore shop etc..
The door to that shop entrance is always there but should be locked. (Redmond.c)

I'll make a note of that Loanshark issue; hopefully that can be easily addressed. :confused:

I cannot confirm your Jamaica loanshark problem; the door to that is open even IN the Woodes Rogers storyline itself.
For Guadeloupe, I have just created a character there so that bank should no longer be unoccupied. :doff

Back