• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Awaiting Info Some funky stuff going on with Artois

Hmm.... the fix for that should already be included then. :confused:

Unless, of course, the bug was triggered before you installed that update.

Can you consistently replicate the issue from your savegame?

Maybe someone can try it out as well. I myself don't have time just yet....

I have played the Tales of a Seahawk a few times before posting here, and managed to replicate it every time.

Yes, look at the passengers I have, then look at the captain of the ship, there are 2 Leborio Drago's.
Not in the savegame from post #17. There you start out with only the player ship. Then Danielle joins and you have two ships, one being Danielle's.

Try this maybe? I'm really not 100% sure, although it could be this one.

Attachments

• -=asdasd=- Open Sea January 8th, 1751.zip
    790.4 KB · Views: 143
Yes, look at the passengers I have, then look at the captain of the ship, there are 2 Leborio Drago's.
Turns out there is only one Leborio Drago, but he IS in two spots at the same time which should be impossible.
I changed him from "Captain" to "Navigator" in the Passengers Interface, then checked the captain of the Amorale and he indeed changed to "Navigator" too.
So that proves he's the same character. Then I could assign him to his command AGAIN, which got rid of the "double one".

I think something went wrong with character attributes on officer transfer/captain assignments. Some changes were made to code related to that not too long ago.

There could be two reasons for this:
1. My rewrite to the Transfer Interface, so please say EXACTLY how Leborio ended up in command
2. Captains showing up in the Passengers interface if they are also officers because of some rewrites by @Mere_Mortal

@ColonelKetchup30: I executed this through console to sort out Leborio showing up in two places at once:
Code:
RemovePassenger(pchar,CharacterFromID("Leborio Drago"));
He remains only as passenger then.

But how did Leborio get in command of that ship without disappearing from the Passengers List?
That is quite a mystery.

Afterwards I played through to the point where you get ambushed by the soldiers in the Barbados Lighthouse.
No extra ship showed up after that though. So I'm not quite sure how to replicate this.

There could be two reasons for this:
1. My rewrite to the Transfer Interface, so please say EXACTLY how Leborio ended up in command
Yesterday I noticed that my rewrite for that wasn't actually in the 18 June 2016 version yet.
So unless you installed that separately from the forum, I don't think that could have been the reason.
In fact, that may have fixed it properly for the next update already. :cheeky

Back