• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some POTC questions...

Blackbeard_

Landlubber
Hi,

I used to have a POTC game for the original xbox, and this PC version looks just the one i used to have, is the PC version the same as the xbox version ?

Also would my PC be able to run this game, my specs are :

windows vista 32 bit
intel 1.8ghz core 2 duo
2 gb ram
nvidia geforce 7500LE 1GB

If so would i also be able to run some mods with that setup ?

And would it be possible to use a xbox 360 wired controller with this game ?

Thank you for any advice.

The unmodded game is indeed pretty much the same as the Xbox version.
See here for more details: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/information-about-the-game.19509/

I'd expect the PC version should work fine on your rig. You don't have an Intel GFX card, which is always a good thing. :cheeky
And if the unmodded game works, the modpack should be OK as well.

As far as I'm aware, nobody managed to figure out how to make an Xbox controller work for the PC version yet.
But it might be possible one way or another.

Thanks for advice, good to know its the same as the xbox version, that was a great game, glad it should work on my pc, does not have to be on high end graphic as long as it were simalar to the graphic of the xbox version.

Its a shame there is no mod to make a xbox controller work, as i cannot play these type of games with keyboard and mouse, i will try and find if it is possible buy before i buy the game.

Cheers.

Someone was trying with the controller, but then disappeared.

There are programs around that link certain controller buttons to keyboard commands.
That could be a method that would work for this game.

Back