• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stack Overflow Error

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
I still can't do any modding on my laptop since I'm still getting this weird stack overflow error in potc. so you need to wait till tomorrow before I can fix stuff

Stack error? I was seeing that in one of my installs but now they are all clear. Could it be related to Reshade somehow?

@Levis has been mentioning stack errors. I just tried Reshade on the latest install for the first time and got stack errors too where there were none before.

Attachments

• error.log
    507 bytes · Views: 99
Stack error? I was seeing that in one of my installs but now they are all clear. Could it be related to Reshade somehow?
Nope, its an error in the system.log
I uninstalled reshade and did a full reinstall of potc but no diffrence. To make it more fun I noticed I can load a game but not start a new one....

@Levis: Did you try a clean install with the latest EXE?
I'm pretty sure I did at least manage to start a new game. :shock

@Levis: Did you try a clean install with the latest EXE?
I'm pretty sure I did at least manage to start a new game. :shock
I think it's a problem in my windows installation and not potc. But I'm on my desktop now and don't have problems there.

All I am seeing in my logs is a "bad rap" error and some generic oddity when exiting the game.

Attachments

• error.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 99
  • system.log
    23.1 KB · Views: 106
Back