• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Won't Fix Standard Storyline: Danielle Dialog Temporarily Remains Stuck on Previous Node

SaltySeas7

Powder Monkey
This is a rather unusual bug, but right after the Inca Temple Mission, when Danielle gets emotional and asks me whether we're part or not, she also tells me we should get to Port Royale by other means than by porting in the city (because we're enemies with the british), but she is saying this while we are standing on the stairs of the royal house ON PORT ROYALE, she should only be saying that if we're not already on port royale. I managed to slip through by raising the british flag. (And the quest doesn't disappear if you talk to the new governor before you talk to Danielle, I had to complete the Inca Temple Mission all the way from the beginning to get the quest out of the list of quests.)

If I give you the savegame you might steal my money or grab the cash I've stuffed at the loan shark, is it a risky operation to share the savegame, or might I just get robbed? DO I GET THE CASH BACK?

Does it add any problems if I withdraw the cash from the loan shark first, give it freely away to robbers and then save it again and then provide that savegame? Even worse, you may read my personal love notes I've written in the log book for Danielle.

I assume you are aware that it is fake money?
If I want excessive amounts of money in the game, there is a cheat that does just that.
It most certainly seems like you are being silly on purpose.

Also, are you familiar with member @PotMaster by any chance?

You have to fight the Black Pearl, to finish the quest!

Yup I did finish it, with the special artifact ability I took the ship and laid it up on a nice spot on Port Royale, the quest doesn't go away unless you finish off that mission in correct order (1. put clement by the light house 2. go to port royale 3. talk to danielle)
If you go directly to port royale, I couldn't get the quest out of my list and it never finished. (Beware that I entered Port Royale port directly, did not land on any other spots on the island like Danielle suggested)

I think I know exactly what you mean, @SaltySeas7. And it is probably not too difficult to fix.
But without a savegame, fixing it is going to be stupidly time-consuming because it takes forever to get to that point in the main quest.

You have two options available to you now: Either post what I asked for twice now already or stop wasting my time.
If you choose neither of those two options, then I'll choose for you. (Hint: It'll be the "you will stop wasting my time" option... :wp )

I hope you understand what it means to bring you the savegame to this, it means I have to restart the extremely difficult Inca Temple Mission over again, it takes a heck of a long time to get through it.

I hope you understand what it means to bring you the savegame to this, it means I have to restart the extremely difficult Inca Temple Mission over again, it takes a heck of a long time to get through it.
Still takes less time than somebody having to start a New Game and doing it all from the scratch. :shrug

You may also want to have a look here: Notice - Bug Tracker: How to submit | PiratesAhoy!
If you post a bug report, you should also be prepared to post any and all details we need to fix it.

With a savegame, this would probably be easy to fix. Without a savegame, there is nothing that can be done.
If at some point somebody does care to post the requested savegame, we can reconsider and actually fix it properly.
Until that time, this is being archived so it doesn't clutter up the forum. It is purely a cosmetic issue anyway.

Back