• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Strange graphic bugs..?

Todex

Landlubber
Hi, i'm new here and I'm Italian so, sorry in advance for bad english "^^
I installed the build 14 beta 2.1 full on the game that I have just installed.. but when I play, I see many graphic bugs, sone parts of solid things disappear end I see many black triangles...what is the problem? thanks in advance!

Here are the screenshots
1.png
Immagine1.png

And it's the same at sea

Seven! Ultimate professional 64 bit.. maybe I try to uninstall all the game and then I reinstall everything with admin permissions

This looks to me like what I experienced when I updated my AMD graphics driver to Catalyst 12.4. It completely ruins the game's visuals. :facepalm I believe NVidia made a similar error, too.
If you have recently updated your graphics driver, I'd recommend going back to the previous version until the new version is fixed.

I have never seen that. o_O After the warning about drivers I have not updated them either.

but now the problem isn't the graphic anymore... the problem is that every 2 cities I sail to, it crashes

Also, please enable error logging as per our FAQ (see link in my signature).

intel i3 @3,10 ghz dual core
8gb Ram ddr3 corsair
ati radeon 1gb ddr2 (my gtx 260 1gb has broken just few days ago and i have to buy a new one)

Ok, what drivers are you using? If you are using the 12.4 drivers that could be your problem. I am using the 12.3 drivers and have no problems like you are having.
Let's take this one step at a time.

Have you disabled safe mode for audio yet in the game's config file? It should be on by default, but the game works better without it.

Now that i think of it actually, it would be a good diea to include a version of the game's config file with that safe mode disabled in the build mod installer. We can't expect all players to read the faq, after all.

Back